Part 13

The man motioned toward a chair in front of Damien's desk so I carefully lowered myself down in the seat while trying to control my nerves. I could feel the pain shot trying to work but it wasn't doing its job fast enough. The man sat down behind the desk and stared at me. His deep blue eyes were so intense that I thought he was staring into my soul. It felt like I was completely naked in front of him and I shrunk back into the chair unintentionally. He seemed so powerful but yet calm at the same time.

He cleared his throat after a few moments and finally began to speak. "First of all, on behalf of all of the Elders, I would like to tell you how sorry we are for everything that has been done. We had no idea what Damien was doing or what he was like. He was trained just like every other Alpha and put through numerous, rigorous tests. I am so deeply sorry about this." I could see that he was really struggling with himself. I was a little shocked that he was taking it so personally?

"The Elders and I will decide a thorough punishment because this kind of behavior of an Alpha cannot continue. Damien will be made an example of. I would just like to bend the offer of adding your input of what you think should be done. Do you have any ideas? Or questions?" I thought about it for a moment but the only thing that I wanted to see happen would be for him to wind up in hell. So that is what I said.

The Elders all nodded in agreement and the one sitting at the desk continued. "The pack doctor has told us some of what has occurred and that is enough to hear. Myself nor my colleagues will ask you to recount any details but we must have an understanding about what has transpired. Do you think you can do that?" I nodded my head, somehow relaying all of the information to them seemed like trying to climb a mountain but I started anyway.

"Damien always messed with me. He thought that because I was Omega that it was his right-". "What do you mean 'Omega'?" A woman interrupted. I looked over at her and saw her walking over to the man behind the desk. She was the most beautiful woman that I'd ever scene. She had long blond hair and soft, milky skin. I was transfixed.

Her emerald eyes pierced through me as she stared at me, waiting for an answer. "My parents left me to be rogues. The pack considered me Omega because I was left as a small child." The woman looked at the man in anger. She turned around and let out an angry breath but the man urged me to continue even though I could see that he was angry as well. "When he became Alpha, he forced me into giving him 'favors'. I did whatever he wanted or he would hurt me, well he hurt me anyway."

While I was talking, I let my gaze fall to my lap. When I looked back up, the man at the desk looked completely furious. His eyes were pitch black and his hands that were holding the desk were now claws. I didn't understand why. I mean these were the Elders. They had dealt with everything involving the werewolf community. What was a little sob story?

He took a few breaths and got himself under control. The woman came back over to him and grabbed his hand, which he grasped tightly. Even though he was still fuming, he urged me to continue. "I found my mate but he marked and mated me without my consent. Alpha Damien set up a rejection so he could become the next Beta. Gerard found me after Owen marked me and sealed the bite himself. He thinks that he became my temporary mate because his saliva was sealed into the wound. Damien had said that if I wanted to be with Gerard, I had to sleep with him or he would force me to leave. I tried to hold him off until I could get you to come but he would've known something was wrong. I didn't know what he would do so I went to him last night like he wanted."

The man behind the desk pulled the woman into his lap and shoved his face into the crook of her neck. She hugged him back tightly as her face broke. She looked like she was in deep anguish and was holding on to him for dear life. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." I couldn't fathom why this hurt them so deeply. One of the other men that was standing off to the side, quickly stepped up. "I apologize Scarlet, it's just a lot to take in." I was confused but nodded nonetheless.