Proving It <8>

Jungkook's pov

"Jungkook..... I miss you."

I scoffed and walked closer. "I'm serious Jungkook." He shifted his position and sat up. "So you miss me now? After you broke my heart.

I looked away from him and nodded. "I've been very depressed lately without you. And it was lonely waking up without you next to me. I really can't live without you." He glared at me and bit his lip.

"I don't really care about how you feel Taehyung." I looked at him with hurt in my eyes.

"What happened to you Jungkook?" tears started to form in my eyes as he gave me a careless look. "It's your fault Taehyung."

"But I can prove I want to be with you again!" I looked at him and raised one eyebrow. "And how are you going to prove it?" He bit his lip and I smirked.

"That's what I thought." I started to walk towards the door. He pulled my wrist and pushed me back onto the couch, sitting on my lap.

"Your not going anywhere tonight." He whispered seductively in my ear. He started to grind on my groin making a low moan come from mine and his mouth.

He pulled me into a hot kiss that could go on forever. Then he took off his shirt and moved his head to the side to reveal his beautiful neck untouched. Which is rare to me because everyday I mostly see hickeys.

I started to lick his neck slowly kissing all over it leaving marks on his newly touched neck. Perfect.

He stood and took the rest of his clothes off and I also took mine off. I cared him bridal style up the stairs into the first room I saw.

I threw him onto the bed and remembered he was still a virgin and he didn't have the life style I have. I trailed kisses from his chest to his dick and kissed his tip a little more before taking his throbbing member inside of my mouth.

He grabbed my hair and pushed his dick deeper inside of my mouth while I play with his balls. I moaned as he went deeper making him let out a deep grunt.

"I'm g-gonna-Nyah~" He came inside my mouth, stopping his words. I pulled my mouth off of his dick and started to lift his legs up.

"Are you ready baby?" He nodded and I entered my tip inside his hole slowly. He let out sinful moans that made me go crazy.

I couldn't stop myself, he screamed in pain, but I didn't care as long as he made those sounds. He made an even better sound when I hit the right spot. "My god Jungkook! Please! H-harder!" I smirked. That's what I like to hear.

I slammed harder and faster into the same spot and he moaned my name several times. "Jungkook~~~" He was so tight I could barely feel my dick inside his ass. "I'm gonna cum Tae." Just as I was about to release from him, he grabbed my hands.

"P-please cum inside of m-me." I nodded and pulled him into a kiss before cumming inside if him. Making him moan into my mouth.

I released from him and layed next to him breathless. "Do you wanna move back in?" I smiled rubbing his still soft red lips. He nodded and nuzzled into my chest.

What do I not love about you Kim Taehyung?"

¤

The end~

How was it? Good

Great!

Baiii!!!