Missing You <7>

Jungkook's pov

There is no point anymore. I wasted most of my life. I looked at the concrete from the roof. I sighed and shouted. "KIM TAEHYUNG! LOVE ME!" My phone buzzed ruining my suicide.

I looked at the text and it said.

Come to my house.

The address is xxxxx

I looked at the contact name and it was Taehyung. I backed away from the edge and scoffed. My phone fell out of my hand.

"You text me? YOU TEXT ME?!" I pulled my hair back and stomped the ground. "YOU BREAK MY HEART AND TEXT ME?!" I started laugh like a lunatic and went on my knees hitting the ground.

The laugh slowly turned into cries. "FUCK YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!" I went back to the edge and looked at the concrete again. "AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I saw one tear go to the ground.

Taehyung's pov

I stared at the door waiting for his arrival. An hour later he still didn't arrive, it made me worried if he did anything to himself. I texted him again hoping he was okay.

Are you okay Kookie?

I sighed and regretted still calling him Kookie. So I texted him again just in case he was still heart broken.

Sorry for calling you Kookie.

I am here.

That's all he texted and I jumped in excitement. I opened the door and saw Jungkook. He looks drunk and horrible. This isn't the Kookie I know.

"What do you want?" I left him inside and he immediately went to the couch.

"Jungkook..... I miss you."

¤

Smut scene next chapter