Her and I are not exactly.. A thing?

I really just refer to her as my girlfriend, so that Chloé would stop bombarding me with questions.

The fact that she is leaving though, that forbids us from being together.

I don't even know the point I'm trying to get across here.. I guess it's that life is going to mess you up from time to time.. But you have to have the courage to keep going.

(Someone quote me.)

I should probably get some sleep though, tomorrow is the last day she can actually hang out with myself and Nino, so I want it to be worth it.

~

My eyes flutter open, and they focus themselves.

At first I feel lost, but then I remember that this is my home.

Well.. Was my home. This is the last time I'll wake up here.

BUT.

We will not make today all about doom and gloom, today is going to be fun. I'm going to hang out with Nino, and Adrien.

I proceed in getting myself ready for today. I wear a black tee-shirt, and casual blue jeans. It was the only outfit that was not packed away. After getting dressed, I say goodbye to my dad, then walk over to the bakery where we are all going to meet.

I was practically skipping along until I heard a voice calling at me.

"(F/n)! Wait up!" Called an annoying high pitched feminine voice. My face scrunched up in disgust, but then I turned around with a phoney smile on my face.

"Hey, Lila! Uh.. Where are you off to?" I ask the brunette, hoping she's not going where I am.

"Oh! I'm not sure, I just saw you walking so I'd though I would join you!" She gushed.

Crap.

"U-uh.. I'm going to the bakery." I said in an uneasy voice.

Lila looked at me then nodded. "Okay! I'll come too!"

Double crap.

"Alrighty, yayy!" I said with fake enthusiasm, as I now angrily stomped my way towards my destination.

I finally arrived. Now late, curtesy of Lila. I go and sit down with Nino, Adrien wasn't there yet. There was three seats at the table.

One for Adrien, one for Nino, and one for me.

But because Adrien wasn't there means that his seat, now got stolen by the annoying brunette.

I was upset that Lila decided to wreck the plans I made with the boys, but I didn't want to be all like *angelic Tyler Joseph's voice*  "excuse me, could you please leave?"  

After sitting there for three more minutes I saw a car approach. Yep, it was Adrien.

I stalked the licence plate.