Demurral Escape

Red's POV

Surprisingly, I awoke with a uplifting mood, not brood. The dream I had is exhilarating to the mind. Soon, I will open the curtain, I'm certain. 

Carefully, I searched the room to find a answer. However, the only thing here is a table with my backpack. A few pokeballs are on the table as well. It's all that's presented to me, can I escape with the? 

My mind grew an idea, I idea for my escape. My legs are bound. . . but not to the ground. This has to work, with this perk. I can swing my legs to kick the table. The action will result to one of the pokeballs to fall down, activating it's form.

Slowly, I moved my body front and back, gaining inertia. When reaching full force the pain in my wrists bled down, but I won't let it stop me. After a couple failed attempts I gave it my all, all my strength. I know I can reach it, for Blue.

The sound of the table being kicked gave sweat symphony to my ears, followed  by a sound of a pokeball rolling. Slowly, but surly the pokeball collided to the ground. 

Red light illuminated to appear a Pidgeot, "Pedgeot! I need you're help!"

Pidgeot flew up, landing on my arm. He started to peck the ropes roughly. When done, I collapsed to the ground, groaning painfully.

Pidgeot finished biting off the ropes, "Thanks Pidgeot, I'll explain everything later." Then I relentlessly got up.

Pidgeot couldn't be stuck in this situation with me, I must protect him; all of my Pokemon. Resting both of my arms on the table, my balance became weary. Gathering my stuff, careful not to bust; I wobbled to the door. Twisting the knob caused me to be nervous from Avery's cruelness. I peeked out the door to see no one, just a shun.

Existing out I closed the door for no indication of my escape. Theirs at least seven doors to each wall parallel to each other. Maybe, Blue, is in the door across from mine. 

Boxes, random boxes everywhere in this room. Closing this door, I opened another, then another, then another, then another.

This continued until the last door, a foul smell blown to my face when opening. My nose scrunched as I attempted to wave the smell away. The room is pitch black except light from the hallway that shined through. Blood is on the floor connecting to the dark side, spreading to my way.

Immediately, I shut the door, then rested my back against it. What torment lies awake for us? The escape of this place is a must! I don't want this to be a bust, let alone turned into dust. Thier's a way some how. . . where's my love? Is he above? Who should I shove? I just want to see my love. . .

A voice came into ear shot, "Red. . ."

Nothing, I see nothing in front or back. Whom's voice is this, should I be hissed? All I want is bliss. . . but of course, no. An eerie chill formed around me, puff of fog stormed in.

". . .Red." The voice whispered again.

The intensity of the atmosphere grew, without a clue. A unknown figure appeared at the end of the hallway. Lights flickered, black aura spun, causing me to stun. Turning around, I made a mad dash, so I won't get bashed. My greed for speed is a must, but a bust. I collided with the figure as it appeared in front of me.

Before I eyed, my attacker, the lights died.