Chapter 9- Waiting on ___? WHO?!

Start from the beginning

************

I walked down the steep hallway, my boots making a whooshing sounds against the white plush carpet. 

DING DONG

I jumped in shock, and I retreated from the hallway, and made my way to the front of the house, and looked outside of the widow to see if anyone was there. Sure enough, there stood a cute ginger with a white suit on, and a blue single rose in his left pocket. He had high cheekbones, and his cheeks were slightly pink from the cold.

I opened the door and spoke carelessly. He probably has the wrong house.

"Hello? How may I help you?" I asked, my voice was light and careless.

"Ah yes, I am looking for," He moved his head from side to side, trying to see past me, but I kept on getting in front of me, "James." He said.

"Oh really? What's up with the suit?" I asked, my voice was still light and care free.

"He's my date to the Snow Ball," he said, as he fidgeted between his left and right foot.

WHAT!?

"I'm sorry?" I asked, confusion clear in my words.

"He's. My. Date. To. The. Dance." He said, his words so very clear and sharp. His words melted into my brain, and they cut into my heart, slicing it into millions of small pieces.

"Name?" I asked, my voice surprisingly level.

"Noah, Noah Shore, and you?" He asked, clearly unaware of my breaking heart.

"Doesn't exactly matter anymore." I said, my voice cracking, just like my heart.

I yelled for James's dad, and told him to call James down. I wanted no part in this. I wonder if He's cheeting on me...with this...Noah guy. Probably is. I mean, he's cute, probably really nice. And by the way he dresses, I'm guessing he's not near poor, as to which, I am.

************

[FORGOT IF I GAVE THE DAD A NAME SO I'M GONNA GO WITH NATHAN. IF IT'S WRONG, IDGAF! LOL IM ALSO TOO LAZY TO GO AND CHECK! ;)]

"Nathan, It's been an hour, I think he would be back from his... Doctors appointment," I said, trying to squeeze the truth out of him. I mean, he obviously knows something since the way he was talking to James when we were in the living room together.

"Hmm your right. I uhm... you want pie?" He asked, trying so badly to change the subject.

"Nathan, I know you know. So spill," I demanded, pain clear in my voice.

Nathan set the bottle of beer on the chocolate brown kitchen table, and sat down very slowly, his expression slightly sad but more so guilty.

"Okay, you got me. I knew about the dance, and I'm so sorry for not telling you! I mean, you guys were so happy looking, and If I were to bring that up...well, I couldn't stand it. I am so deeply sorry you had to find out this way though, Asa. Really am." He said, not once did he blink or remove his eyes from mine.

I looked down from his stare, and intencly looked at my hands that were balled up in fists from anger, and hurt.

"H-how and why would he do this? D-does this mean were no longer together? I mean he seemed so happy... maybe I should go," I spoke quietly. When Nathan didn't answer back, I knew the answer.

I must leave, perminitly. 

I walked slowly up the steps to James's room, and bowed my head in shame. How could I have not seen this coming? I was blinded by love. Yeah, I can't believe I actually loved that bastard!

I yanked open the door, and violently shoved his computer chair at the corner of the room before going on his computer and deleting my account on his computer, and I threw away everything that I wrote on. 

If he wants someone else, I will leave no track of me, and I bet that'll bring a smile to his face.

I slammed open the closet doors, and fumbled through the closet, grabbing all the clothes that his mom, dad and him bought me. I grabbed them all and threw them in the trash. I walked back in the closet and settled down on the floor, feeling for the clothes I first wore when I got kicked out. 

I slipped on my white button up T-shirt, and put on my black skinny jeans, then putting on my new Military boots.

I put on a light black jacket, and pulled the grabage bag out of the trachcan, before making my way down the stairs.

As I declinded from the stairs, I took down the picture of me and James, and took out the picture, but put the frame back up. I didn't want any trace that I lived here.

"Wow, Asa where you going? It's really cold out, you should be wearing a heavier jacket. Plus it looks like it's about to snow, I'll drive you." Nathan said, as he got up from the couch and made his way to me. His eyes full of worry and I could tell his motherly instinct was coming aboard, even though he was in fact a male.

"No, that won't be needed. Honestly, sir, I don't plan on making a return. I know I'm being very dramatic, but for all I know James could be cheating on me. I need to get away, I'm sorry. I am so greatful for everything you've done for me. Please don't call James or whatever. I'd Like him to find out by himself." I said, as I patted Nathan on the back, and finished my way to the front door.

"Bye," I spoke softly, then I was out.

(((-----James's POV-----)))

I opened the door quietly, as it was nearing midnight, and I noticed all the lights were off. Now what to tell Asa? Do I say anything? Nah, I'll just say I lost track of time when my friend picked me up to go to the hospital and afterwards we hung out at his place. Yup that'll work.

I stepped through the house quietly, trying hard to make no noise.

"Your really did it this time, James." My father said, his voice full with fage.

"What are you talking about, dad?" I asked, faking innocence.

My dad turned on a table lamp and glared at me, "You broke his heart. I hope you know that. I am okay with you being Bisexual, or gay son, but for you to be a cheater, well that is not tollerated. I hope you know you caused Asa some great harm." My father said, his voice full of hatred towards me.

"Now let me explain," I argued, but he shushed me with his hand.

"No, there is none to explain. You messed up greatly, and your actions will bring you devistation. That is if you still have a heart," my dad spoke on, his hair was sticking up in all different directions, and it looked like he had been crying,

"What?" I asked, truly confused.

"Asa left." My father said, before he turned off the lights and dissapeared into the darkness.

___________________________________

I DID THIS IN ONE DAY GUYS! Oh yea! IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 HOURS!!! BE PROUD OF YOUR LITTLE FOX! LOL....

ANYWAYS I MIGHT NOT UPLOAD UNTIL NEXT WEEK, DUE TO THE HOLIDAYS..... OH AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!! :D

{THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED OR REVISED OF ANY SORT, SO SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES..}

Derek~

<3