Fairy Tail 10th Anniversary // Mcdo Delivery

For those of you who don't know, I've joined the Fairy Tail 10th anniversary collab in Tumblr. And geez its such a huge project. I was mostly attracted to the fact that Hiro Mashima reblogged last years collab XDD.

I mean I honestly have too many questions to ask but I get too shy because I didn't want to sound dumb. I honestly wanted to ask you people who have a tumblr to join with me, But I ended up forgetting because of the fact that 165+ people already joined.

And now I have to face the fact that I need a partner ; - ; and I barely know anybody in tumblr. I just follow people. We get the option to choose our partner before hand or let fate tell who our partner could be. And heck I'm so nervous I actually want to back out now, But I wont because I really wanted to do this.

Although I do fear it might mess with my schedule because school is coming soon ; - ; Bye Bye Summer vacation. and I might have no time for it. Well as long as I color something and not draw, I guess I would be pretty fast. But I chose the "Either Draw or Color" option so I fear for my schedule.

But seriously internally I feel like I want to back out now, But I really wanted to join and do this collab so badly that I feel like I'll regret it if I back out

And on the side note, me and my twin sister had Mcdonalds food delivered to out house for the very first time! My sis did most of it though and I did nothing but watch our gate.

It got pretty awkward though. The delivery guy said he was new and my sis accidentally gave the wrong gate color so the Delivery boy accidentally almost gave it to our neighbor XD

And my sister panicked most of the time. It was our very first time getting something delivered to our house WITH NO ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL. She got so nervous when she was talking to someone on the telephone that she literally interrupted my bath (which is fine though)

And we watched some vidoes while watching our gate. My sister said not to panic because they would call our emergency cell phone if they got to our house. But me, being the paranoid that I am looked at he gate every three seconds

And I was so shocked when I saw that Mcdonalds delivery motorcycle pass by our house that my sister had to run out and chase the motorcycle XDD

And I chickened out and ran in our room to look at the movie we were loading, which was The Angry Birds Movie btw It was pretty great! (I cried at the ending though idk why)

And everything went succcesfully! My sister yelled at me for not helping though XDD and apparently Mcdonalds keeps your number and address so that the next time you order, you don't have to tell your address and shit :)

Which is actually a problem.

Because when my sister gave her name to the lady on the telephone, she said her name, which the Lady thought was "Michelle" WHICH IS SO FAR FROM HER REAL NAME Because btw both of our names start with a K. So she said Misha, which is also not her real name but she said that because she didnt want the lady to feel awkward for mishearing her name.

And thats a problem because we might not remember that her name in their records is Misha XD

BUT KARYLLE! I reader might ask, you can't just give your address and cellphone number to someone you don't know! Which I will respond with,

Well...I can't make them guess where I live right? And it's MCDONALDS! I don't think theyll give away their customers information and stuff because its MCDONALDS!