Things I hate from the people here

Well ever since I started visiting again, I kinda realize somethings I hate about people now. FOr your viewing pleasure, I drew something real quick to add here XDD

A List of Karylle's/MH's most hated characteristics/attitude/behavior of people in Wattpad

(They wont be in order btw but they are numbered XD)

1. When someone spam post drawings here.

Sure the ability of being able to upload pictures here is neat and all, but putting a bajillion images in one chapter is kinda too much. It just becomes to loong

2. When people writes without spaces.

I mean come on! How hard is it to write something  and just press the freaking enter button just to give space?! I mean come on my eyes hurt just trying to read straight and you can't even highlight with a mouse here so it becomes so freaking hard to read! I mean just do it! I ain't the type of person who is willing to read a 50 sentence paragraph without any spaces in it because I will some assistance in reading. Not just here but in DA and tumbr or anywhere else too. Some people might actually like this type of writing but hey I personally don't. I mean you could not do it but don't wait for the paragraph to be as long as a giraffe's neck to just freaking a space. I mean my computer screen is so freaking large and my eyes easily gets hurt by trying to get near it just to read. I mean I know wattpad shouldn't able highlights but come on man I am having such a hard time reading this way. To guarantee that I and maybe some other person will read your stuff, just add a space in like every 5-10 sentences so the people like me won't have a hard time. Who is even willing to read on and on in that kind of way anyway? I mean me I'm gonna lose what I'm reading sometime later and I'll be looking for what I was reading. Anyone else with that issue XDD or is it just me? I mean I'm kinda sure I ain't alone but her I would like to here anyone with the same issue XDD.

(BTW I am refering to the kinds like the one above. I wrote an example for ya XDD ^^^^^)

3. RP people who just comment everywhere as if their OCs are the one talking

-------------------------------------------------------------

Example: (insert drawing of a donkey wearing a bikini here)

Comments:

User: Smebulark989  4/8/1683

Loren: Wow I really need a fashion sense like you XDD
Mike: Seriously babe? I think youre fine the way you are
Loren: //blushes

User: ThisIsNotARealAccount01  4/7/3589

Looks great man XD

------------------------------------------------------------

As much as I want to add a visual representation I am too lazy and I don't wanna screen shot from anywhere. First of all not everyone knows who your oc is. Also if it's a drawing of another oc it's fine but don't go commenting everywhere as if we would care who your oc is.

4. Wrong Grammar and Spelling

Okay this would actually depend on what country you are in as some people would just make mistakes once in a while because maybe they are new to the english language. But come on man sometime it juts gets too far. I don't wanna make an example right now because idk.

5. Spoon-feeding OCs

Well let's be honest but I am kinda one of this. In my Idol RP groups I make sure my OCs have the prettiest clothes and looks, even if they are all dumbasses who can't sing. But what I hate is all of the OCs there are either HAS SOME GREAT FUCKING DESTINY FOR THEM or IS A MARY-SUE. My OCs atleast has flaws and are actually dumb but other people there have Gods for OCs

Well another case for it is making their OC so popular with the canon characters. I have some personal examples but if they see this they might get butthurt and hunt me down. Like because of them no one gives two-shits about the original Canon OCs and all the spotlight always go to him/her. Also most OCs no matter what fandom you are in probably ships their OC with a main character or a canon one.

AND that is fine and all I mean we all ship ourselves with a character but don't overdo it. I wont add anything because the fans of the character I am thinking of might get butthurt and hunt me down) I love OCs who just fit in a doesn't destroy the balance of the story.

And if you wanna consider my FT OCs in this well let me tell you something in my story with them in it, THEY WILL ALL DIE oops spoiler. 

Well this is all I can think of for now. You can suggest some at the comments below and I will either edit this or make a new page and I will post it with full credit XDD