FCK YOU you little art thief Btch

MY GOD WHAT THE FREAKING FUCKITY FUCK

Just because I am giving credit to the artist of the art you fucking steal, You mute me?! Btch I am doing the artists some good and preventing art theft but here you are, GONNA MUTE ME SO I CANT DO IT?! WTF YOU LITTLE SON OF A FOX!

SO you mutted me? I never knew the heck that is till today. No wonder I can't comment anymore in you stuff!

Wow I actually admired your stuff! I like your OCs and respect your humor and found your stuff funny. I wanted to express how cool your stuff is but HELL NO YOUR GONNA MUTE ME FOR A REASON I DONT EVEN KNOW AT ALL?!!!

what?!

To bad you can't remove being muted. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN WELL HELL LETS HAVE A CHAT SHALL WE?! well it's not the first time I got muted.

First time I got muted is when I joined a nali/anti-lucy debate and acted like a little mean. But hey I made a good point!

But seriously, MUTE ME?! 

For those who don't know, YOU MUTE SOMEONE when do something wrong to you, like harass you or bully you. I am only pissed because I got muted by this person for no good reason at all! All I did was comment the original artists names and comment some opinions in his/her random stuff page.

I am over-reacting I know, and you guys probably dont give two shits, but atleast imagine if it was you. Imagine if you were doing artists some justice on the page of someone you generally like, but then they mute you for a reasn you don't even know. JUST THINK ABOUT IT.

Imma call you a little art thief bitch because I think that me commenting the artist's names are what made you mute me in the first place