#ArtistProblems (I'm not one tho)

Yey so looks like everyone is screwing up today! Or atleast just me and some other people with problems.

Like what is happening with the world?!

Well first I lost the tournament I entered, but hey I lost to some good opponents so that's nice.

A really good fandom is getting screwed over by greasy-badattitude-diehard fans. And some artists are leaving because of this

I got mutted for crediting artists and their work

An artist that someone I know follows has an anti-blog dedicated to him/her and makes fun of his/her flaws

And more FUCKING ART THEFT O MY GOD!

I wouldn't be in the middle of art theft related things IF I WASNT A GOOD PERSON!

Do you know how hard it is to look for an artist? Type their names and a link to the original artwork? I don't just do it here, I do it wherever I can!

And the fandom problems are toxic. I don't wanna a perfectly good fandom be burned to ashes because of some problems I wont even mention!

Also if you can't draw the don't judge an artist! I mean sure its fine criticism is really good even if its bad but making fun of it isn't. There is a line between criticism with jokes and plain insults. Also, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN WRITE REALLY GOOD DOESNT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN AN ARTIST.

I am tired of that person saying that writing is superior over illustrating. They are both amazing forms of art!

Also I got to take note, that drawing something really good can't make you superior over someone who can't draw, but is really famous. You probably don't get this but you don't gave to.

ALSO ART THEFT! PLEASE HAVE THE COMMON SENSE TO KNOW THAT WHAT YOURE DOING IS WRONG FOR POTATO'S SAKE!

You know what Imma do? Imma intimidate the people I have a problem with. Imma draw something for that person, and make them feel bad for being a btch to me. hen intimidate them even more