CHAPTER 3 DUN DUN DUN

The kiddos were playing Finny's little made up sport. They basically just threw balls at each other and made crap up as they went until they got bored. It took them a few hours to declare a winner, and by this time, Chet had grown a bushy mustache and full afro.

Gene got ticked when Finny boy was declared the winner. "Now, now, now," Gene interjected, "I do believe y'all are forgettin' who's the sheriff in these here parts." He pushed out his chest and flicked his badge for emphasis.

"Gene's right, you guys," Finny agreed. "I think Genie is superior to us in every way, and therefore, be should win."

"Atta boy, Finny," Gene said as he winked. He lowered his voice a bit. "Shame I'm gonna break your leg later."

"What was that?" Finny asked.
Gene smiled nervously. "Haha, nothing! I love you, Senpai! Rawr!~ :3"

"Yo, I didn't know Genesis was emo or scene or whatever," Brinker whispered to Leper.

"Nah, he's just a freaking weeb," Chet chimed in.
Sheriff Gene draped his arm around Finny's shoulders. "So... Finn," he said semi-seductively, "wanna go back to our room. I'll show you my gun. ;)))" Gene bit his lip.

*TO GENE AND FINNY'S ROOM*

"DUDE THAT IS SO FREAKING HUUUUUGE!!!" Finny exclaimed as he observed Gene's ;) gun ;).

Gene whispered, "Wanna hold it?"

Finny blushed. "Yes..."

Gene tenderly handed Finny his freaking AK 47 YOU PERVS.
"So, I've been thinking, and I think we should jump outta that tree again," Gene suggested to Finny.

"Dude, yeah, that'll be so totally f**king rad, dude!"

"DUDER, WATCH YOUR GOD DAMN LANGUAGE. THERE ARE TEACHERS FORCING THEIR STUDENTS TO READ THIS BOOK AGAINST THEIR WILL, AND SOME KIDS DON'T EVEN ENJOY IT."
"K."

~AUTHOR'S NOTE ~
For any of you nerds who are actually reading this pile of house hockey, I'd just like you to know I haven't read this book in over a year, so it might be a little botched. Sorry kids. At this point, I'm winging it.