04 | fallen

Talon Pierce's pov

A tainted. A demon. A fallen. An abolishment.

I've been called many names in my lifetime. Once a pure-hearted soul turned dark and evil, they are called tainted. Once an innocent archangel turned monstrous and bloodthirsty, they are called the fallen. And that is exactly what i am, for now.

Some said that we are worse than demons themselves, but i beg to differ. Doesn't mean i have feelings prove that i am worse than those creatures. I am simply more extravagant. Like the improved version of demons, so i say we are better than those brainless demons.

Fallens have no leader, we simply do what we want. Although, our instincts are the one that leads us. Our instincts were a curse from Lucifer himself, it made our destiny, whether we like it or not. And now, my instincts is telling me to go to a suicide mission. How wonderful my life is.

Go to the high kingdom! Go and cause havoc! Kill everyone there!

Believe it or not, that is what our instincts told us most of the time. It sent us to weird missions. And we cannot just ignore it, because it's connected to us, making us feel longing and aching to go there.

I know lucifer want me there so i can be captured by those veiras. He despised me the most among our kinds. Well I can't help but destroy his kingdom the first time i visit right? I don't even understand why he invited me if he knew i am destruction.

Anyway, here i am, flying above the castle in circle, wondering where i would come in from. Projecting the image of the ballroom in my mind, i transported myself to the corner of the ballroom where nobody can see me. Scanning the room to pick my prey for the evening, my eyes caught a woman sitting alone at the bar, while watching the the others dance, more specifically, the eldest prince of this castle. I could feel her burning jealousy from where i stood.

My feet walked towards her automatically, not realizing that i had her neck in my hands now. Staring deeply into her eyes, i mumbled a few string of enchantment that made her calm and silent. Then, i flew myself to the highest chandelier, invisibly, before breaking the enchantment. I regretted choosing her immediately when her high pitched shriek struck my ears. All eyes were on us now, as i slowly choke the lady to death. Gasps were heard and their eyes were wide open, shocked at what they are seeing.

Like waking up from a slumber, the man with a crown sitting on his throne, the king i presume, shouted,

"GUARDS ! Catch that vile creature, protect the royals!"

However, i was flying very high above them and knowing they can't fly here to harm me. An shower of arrows were shot but proved futile as i flew away from them. I unleashed my power as dark swirls covered the room, freezing everyone from doing anything. Out of a sudden, my wings were immobilized as i tried flapping, my body too were not moving. Looking around to see what causes this, my eyes shot at a pair of icy blue eyes glaring at me, hands raised to stop me from moving. They were gradually becoming white as i slowly become frozen and heading towards the ground.

Recovering from the shock, i realize i still have my powers and cause dark spirits to surround on him. His magic staggered and stopped causing me to be unleashed from his grip.

"Brother ! Are you alright?" a feminine ice cold voice asked him as he crashed to the ground, the black magic still surrounded him, making him unconscious.

Not aware of how they don't froze along with the others, I didn't realised the female raising her hand as something slithered around her wrist. A silver mist smoked around her as two huge snakes appeared.

"Bring my brother to a safeplace ! Go ! Now !" she ordered at them both as i started to flew towards her.

As if she sensed me, she spun around quickly, two long, sharp swords in both hands. I landed gracefully on the ground, taking out my own sword.

"How did you withstand my powers, little princess?" I taunted her, both curious and surprised. Her face morphed into one of disgust and hatred.

"As if i would tell you, fallen," her lips smirked as she used the same tone to taunt me.

"It would be very ungentlemanly of me to fight you, princess,"

"I never considered you a gentleman in the first place and I'm no princess," as soon as she finished her sentence, she raise her swords to struck at me, only for me to stop her. Before i could swing my sword at her, she kicked me in the chest as she swung her sword to my face. The tip of her sword cut my cheek and blood started dripping.

Out nowhere, she touched me with her bare hand, not with the gloves she used, in my chest. A cold tingle spread throughout my body as i was frozen in place.

"Not so powerful now, are you, fallen?" She taunted.

"What did you do to me?" I asked her, my voice laced with venom and disdain.

"Well aside from freezing you, i disabled your powers for the meantime, nothing much." I growled at her, wanting to scare her or get any signs of fear but to my surprise, she just laughed coldly.

"Don't even bother trying to scare me away. Now show me the face I'm going to send to Lucifer, don't hide under your shadow's mask." She ordered me.

Knowing i had no choice, i made the shadow disappear from my face. Thinking that I won't get any emotion from her, i was proved wrong as her eyes widened in surprise, either from seeing my face or in recognition.

She took a step back as she asked softly, "Talon?"

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕