15

Michael

"Jason please. I know I'm not on your good side right now, but I need this. Please just give me more hours. I need to make all the money I can." I heard Luke say.

I was about to go into the recording studio when I overheard them talking. Sometimes I get a little nosey, so I decided to stay and listen.

"Why don't you go ask your new rockstar boy toy?" Jason replied.

"I already feel bad that he has to pay for our dates. I'm not gonna ask him for money. I'm scared he'll think that's all I want him for but I'm running out of options. Jason, I have nothing. My cards are all declined, and I don't have any money. I need more hours please." Luke said.

"Luke there's honestly nothing I can do. I'm sorry, but I'm already having trouble paying some people. I can't give you more hours." Jason told him.

"I understand. Thank you anyway." Luke whispered.

Once Jason left, I entered. I saw Luke sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Baby.." I whispered, and kneeled down in front of him.

"I don't know what to do.." He cried, and wiped his eyes frustratingly. "I got kicked out yesterday, and I'm completely broke." He whispered as I wiped the tears from under his eyes.

"Come stay with me, Luke. I'm telling you, I'm completely fine with it." I said, and he shook his head.

"Michael I can't." He said, and I got up, sitting beside him Luke.

"Luke I'm trying to help you. I don't understand why you won't take my offer. You need somewhere to go. I'm giving you a place to go." I said.

"I just said I can't Michael. I shouldn't have to explain myself. Just leave it alone." He said, and I sighed.

"Listen, I get that you're stressed, but just let me help you." I said, and he got up, starting to walk out of the room.

"I don't need your help!"