4

Michael

"I have a crazy feeling. Most people would consider it completely unorthodox, but I think I'm starting to like Luke." I said, and Ashton looked over at me.

"You just learned his name." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I never said I was in love with him. He's just so cute, and he's funny. I wanna get to know him more." I said, and Ashton leaned back on the couch, and crossed his arms.

"Do you know how much crap he's gonna get if you guys start dating or something? Everybody here always lets him know he's not good enough every chance they get. If you guys date, they're gonna tear him down." Ashton said, and I sighed.

Right then, my phone started ringing.

I picked it up, and saw the contact name, 'Drew the Assistant'

"Give me a second." I said, and stood up, answering the phone. He only ever calls me when he wants to know my order for dinner or something. But, it's 11 p.m.

"Hey Luke. What's up?" I asked, and I heard a sniffle. "J-Jason told me to call you and ask what time you and the boys would be free tomorrow." He said, but it sounded like he was crying.

"Uh. Just tell him whenever is fine. We're working with John tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you l-"

"Luke tell me what's wrong." I said, and it was silent for a second before he sighed.

"I'm really stressed out right now. I have so much to do and not a lot of time, and I just got eviction papers, and I don't know what I'm going to do." He said, and I truly felt bad for him.

"Luke come stay in our house. We have like 12 extra rooms." I said.

"No- No I can't. Jason would flip. I can't freeload off of you. I work for my stuff.-"

"Luke, you have worked your ass off at this record company. If anything, they're freeloading off of you. You deserve a place to stay, and you deserve better treatment. Just think about it, okay? We'd love to have you stay."

"I'd love to Michael, but I can't accept your offer. That's a lot, and I can't repay you. I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow."