"No, no, no."Dean replied quickly while shaking his head, which caused me and Sammy to chuckle.

Then Dean cleared his throat and said, "Okay let's focus, we can't take any chances, anything silver goes in the fire."

"I agree, so, Lori's still at the hospital, we'll have to break in."Sam said while nodding his head.

"Alright take your pick."Dean said while looking at Sam.

"I'll take the house."Sam replied.

"Okay and El you're coming with me."Dean said while motioning for me to follow him.

"Sir yes sir." I said with smirk and a salute.

"Hey Sam!"Dean shouted as Sam walked away.

"What?" Sam asked while turning around to face him.

"Stay out of her underwear drawer."Dean said with a smirk while I rolled my eyes.

"Brothers." I murmured under my breath while shaking my head.

"Come on Squirt." Dean said with a giant smile while walking up to the church. I followed behind him while looking around to make sure we didn't get any uninvited visitor of the creepy hook kind.

We walked over to the backdoor of the church and Dean quickly picked the lock. Then we made our way inside, grabbing everything that was made out of silver. After we were done we met up with Sam down in the church's basement where the furnace was.

"I got everything that even looked like silver."Sam said as he held up the bag in his hands that was filled to the brim with different things made of silver.

"Good, better safe than sorry."Dean said while tossing in some of the silver into the furnace.

Right when we threw in the last silver candle stick I heard a sound from above. It sounded like someone was walking around.

"Do you guys hear that?" I asked while looking over at Sam and Dean.

"Yeah."They both said in unison.

"Good then it's not just me hearing things this time."I responded feeling relieved that I wasn't alone in what I was hearing.

Dean cocked his gun and said, "Let's check it out, and El stay behind me."

I nodded and followed behind him and Sam.

We made our way upstairs and as we turned the corner we could see someone kneeling in the front pew near the alter.

"Who's that?"Dean whispered while holding on tight to his gun.

"It's Lori, you can stand down Dee."I replied while glancing over at him.

He put his gun down and whispered, "You two check on her, while I go make sure all the silver is gone for good."

"Okay." Sam said with a nod.

"Stay safe Dee."I said while looking at Dean.

"And you stay close to Sam."Dean said while looking at me with his eyebrow furrowed.

"I will don't worry."I said trying to reassure him.

"Don't let her out of your sight."Dean said looking at Sam.

"I won't man."Sam replied with a grin.

Then we split up. Dean went back downstairs to see if all the silver had finished melting, while Sam and I went to go check on Lori.

I took off my helmet and carried it in my right hand. I figured since Dean's downstairs and the Hook man was as good as gone it didn't matter if I wore it or not. I also didn't want to freak Lori out.