Home 7

When we arrived all the lights inside the house were off and everything seemed quiet, a little too quiet. Just being back here again put me on edge and I couldn't shake the eerie feeling that we were being watched. I kept trying to brush it off like it was nothing, but deep down in the back of my mind I knew something wasn't right.

I bit my nails nervously and hoped that I was wrong. Sam managed to convince Dean to park the car across the street from the house, so we could stakeout the place just to make sure everything was okay. I'm happy that he did, because I don't think I'd be able to sleep tonight if we left without first making absolutely sure that Sam's nightmare didn't become a reality.

I glanced down by my feet and saw that my journal was slightly sticking out of my bag. I reached down and pulled it out, along with a couple color pencils. I figured I could draw to keep busy and calm my nerves. When I opened up my journal I flipped through the pages and stopped on the last drawing I did of fire. As I stared at it I couldn't help, but feel like it wasn't done yet. I had a strong urge to complete it, so I grabbed a black color pencil and started to finish it up.

I was beginning to get cold, so I pulled my blanket out from my bag and covered up. Then I went back to work on my drawing. When I was done I stared at it with an eyebrow raised, because not only did it look beyond scary, but it also confirmed that this case was far from over. I thought this drawing was gonna turn out like the other drawing I did of fire with the letters in the center, but I was terribly wrong.

This drawing looked entirely different and the only thing it had in common with my previous one was the fire in the back ground. In the center of the fire there was some black smoke surrounding a creepy dark hooded figure. The black smoke around the dark figure kinda reminded me of the smoke I kept seeing inside Jenny's house.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dean asking, "All right, so tell me again, what are we still doin' here?"

"I don't know, I just have a bad feeling."Sam replied in an attempt at convincing Dean why we needed to still stakeout the house.

"Me too."I agreed with Sammy as I kept my eyes glued on my super creepy drawing.

"Why do you guys think that? Missouri did her whole Zelda Rubinstein thing, the house should be clean, it should be over."Dean stated, then let out a yawn. I quickly looked away from my drawing and glanced over at him. He closed his eyes while resting his head back on the headrest as he let out a frustrated sigh.

After all these years of being on the road with Dean there's one very important thing I've learned, that there's nothing worse than dealing with him when he's exhausted. Let's just say, when he's tired he tends to lose his patience quicker and basically transforms into Grumpy from, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." I know better than to argue with him once he's gone into grumpy mode. I just hoped Sammy didn't say anything to set him off.

I was brought back out of my inner monologue by Sammy saying, "Yeah, well probably, but I just wanna make sure, that's all Dean."

"Yeah, well, problem is, I could be sleeping in bed right now Sammy."Dean grumbled while glaring at Sam.

The last thing we needed right now was for my brothers to argue, so I decided to intervene and maintain peace, by showing them my drawing.

"Well, I think it's far from over, check this out." I said as I leaned on the front seat in between Sam and Dean. Then I practically shoved my journal in their faces.

"New drawing?"Sam asked as his eyes focused on my drawing of creepiness.

"Yup, and you guys see that freaky black smoke around the dark hooded figure in the middle?"I asked while pointing to creepy smoke around the center of my drawing.