Camp's Reaction

Then...

Dear Hephaestus Campers,
Thank you for finally giving me a real home, showing me that people do care. I leave the position of Cabin Councilor to Nyssa, good luck. But I am leaving, Camp has made it painstakingly obvious that that don't want me anymore, but the last straw was stealing my honor and giving it to the 'six'.

Dear the 'six',
I hope your happy knowing that you've done it, after 12 months of trying, you did it. You finally made me leave. I refuse to be part of a group that steals a person's honor, you all knew very well that I was the one that defeated Gaia, not Piper And Jason.
Screw you all.

Dear Camp,
I am leaving. I am locking up Bunker 9. In the next war, I will not fight for this camp in the next war.

Sincerely,
Leo Valdez-

With that I left. As I approached the hill, I took out a picture of the seven on Olympus, cut out my face wrote on the bottom of it, you will never find me. Pinned it to Thalia's Pine Tree with an arrow and left...

Now...
At Camp...
-The next morning-
The camp woke up to a quite morning, no sound coming from bunker 9, nothing. No camper questioned it, at least not yet. When Chiron galloped into breakfast he didn't even wait for anyone to notice him, he just stomped his hoof and yelled at the top of his lungs "CAMPERS! I have an announcement." No one noticed the Olympians flash in but the Olympians kept quite, sensing this was important. "Leo Valdez has left camp." There was a pause of cheers from everyone, except the Hephaestus campers. "Permanently." Everyone had shut up at that. "He has left because you all ignored him for an entire YEAR! you all made it clear to him that he was just a tool to be used, especially his so called friends, the 'six' as he calls them, he refuses to be apart of your group because you stole all of his honor, from rebuilding Festus to defeating Gaia himself! I am ashamed of you all, especially the senior campers! He has passed on his position as cabin councilor to Nyssa, as well as locked up Bunker 9! Stating he will not fight in the next war for the camp!" Everyone was quite, except Hephaestus, who was threatening to kill the 'six' for their actions. He demanded to see the note, after he read if he passed it on to his cabin. After that it traveled to Athena who read it aloud.
After it was read aloud no one spoke in fear of being burnt alive, courtesy of Hephaestus, eventually Hazel said they needed to go after him. A Hephaestus camper "Why? So you can hurt him even more? You disgraceful scum!" Turns out it was actually a son of Vulcan who was visiting his Greek siblings, being a Roman he took honor very seriously. He immediately after that went and told Reyna and the senate of what had transpired. In the end, they decided that the 'six' would be kicked out of their positions in the legion, including Frank. It was decided that the Romans and Greeks would both send out search parties, Artemis and her Hunters also went hunting for him after a year, when Hephaestus threatened to kill the rest of the six, as well as her lieutenant. Every party that found him that wasn't Roman or a child of Hephaestus was given several burns, except the hunters they encountered him a couple of times in that year but weren't hurt, reporting seeing him taking out armies of monsters in mere minutes, as well as disappearing in a flash of flames.
After a year and a half the Greeks except the Hephaestus cabin gave up.
After two and a half years, the Romans did as well.
After three, so did the Hephaestus cabin.
The hunters didn't give up though, their patron infuriated to no end that he evaded capture for this long, being a male didn't help his case at all.

[Hunters]
After 10 years the hunters saw a man wearing a red mask and hoodie to match, fighting an army, the hunters were about to charge, when their patron held her hand up, as a sign to wait. After the male had finished off the army, Hipearion (Titan of light) appears and sneers "well. well. well. What do we have hear, if it isn't Favos, prince of the void." He said clapping slowly. Favos in turn just charged with such speed all of the hunt, including their huntress, was jealous. He immediately intercepted the spear coming at him with his sword and cut the shaft in half. Then proceeded to detach his head from his body with his sword. Then started chanting in a language older than Greek, when he was finished, the Titan was forced to fade. "Father Void, the Light has faded." The hunters immediately surrounded the mysterious 'Favos', bows draw.