Chapter 17: Packing Up

The Next Morning

Amy

We just got off the plane, and Shadow can hardly stand. But he's soo cute when he's tired! I can hardly control my fan-girlishness inside.

I told Shadow that he can go sit and wait while I got our bags, but he refused and helped anyways. "So," Shadow started, "Where's your house again?" I giggled. "It's an apartment Shadow, not a house."

He looked at me and frowned, "Its the same thing." I, smart-alic wise, replied, "Actually, a house is bigger than an apartment. And you don't have to pay rent." He laughed, "Oh, your sooooo smart! May you teach me more, Madam Rose, The Greatest and Wisest in all the land?"

We both laughed for a minuet, then we continued to walk outside. "But seriously, where is your apartment?" He asked. "Just a few miles across town." I answered. 

I suddenly felt his hand grab my arm, and the next thing you know, we're at my house. How did we..... wait a minuet. I glared at Shadow, "Did you just Chaos Control??" 

He smiled nervously, "Maybe..." Oh my god, is he serious? "YOU MEAN WE COULD'VE JUST DID THAT WHEN WE WHERE AT YOUR HOUSE AND NOT HAVE TO WASTE ALOT OF MONEY ON THAT PLANE?!?!?!" I screamed.

His ears dropped in shame, his eyes fixed on the floor. I sighed and hugged him. I couldn't help myself, he just looked so sad.

"Sorry, I guess I just forgot." He said quietly, hugging me back. I petted his quills, which were a mess, and said, "Its fine, I had fun on the plane anyways." 

He pulled away, but only enough to look me in the eyes, and kissed my forehead. I giggled, and kissed his cheek. He chuckled.

"Why don't you lay down while I get my things?" I told him, nudging him towards the couch. He sighed and sat on the couch, "Fine." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I then headed to my bedroom and started with my clothes. But as I started digging through my drawers, I started getting a bad feeling, but I wasn't sure what it was. Then, I found it.

To Be Continued...

HAHAHA!! I'm soo evil!! I left you guys on cliffhanger, didn't I?! HAHAHA!! What did she find? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

~AwPoop174