Chapter 13: Interupt Much?!

Amy

1 hour later

I heard the loud beeping of the alarm clock on the bed side's table, but I kept my eyes close. I heard a small groan from the other side of the bed.

Shadow.

I felt him moving across the bed, then the annoying sound of the alarm clock silencing.

I opened my eyes and saw Shadow looking at me.

I froze, feeling heat rise to my cheeks and my heart rate increase.

He smirked. God and the sexy one too.

Wait, did I think that out loud?

I swiftly turned my back to him, hiding my blush from him.

I felt him move closer to me, hearing a deep purr coming from him.

I couldn't help but blush deeper.

I jumped when I felt his warm hand slide from my tail to my waist.

In my head I was screaming like a insane fan girl would've. ((A fan girl like meh *w* ))

I felt something warm, wet, and soft slide across the nape of my neck.

A shiver ran down my spine.

Please tell me he's not doing what I think he's doing.

He then wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

There was a sharp pinch on my neck, causing me to yelp. I turned back towards him, his face inches away from mine.

My heart skipped a beat.

Our lips were so close together, close enough to where if one of us were to slightly move our head closer, our lips would've touched.

A deep chuckle rumbled from his throat. His eyes looking deeply into mine.

Just when we were about to kiss, Silver busted through the bedroom door.

And I could've sworn that I screamed like a little girl.

"Hey guys!!! Guess what?!" Silver screeched happily.

I saw Shadow roll his eyes."This better be good Silver. After all, you did have to ruin our special moment." He growled.

I looked back to Silver, who was slightly blushing and scratching behind his ear.

"Yeah, sorry about that. But the reason why I'm here is because... I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!"

To be continued...