WHAT?!?! (Not An Update)

Okay, I just got on this evening and saw that this story had 1K reads!!!! CAN I GET A WHAT WHAT!!!! How awesome is that?! I mean, when I first became a WattPad member I just thought that I was just another person who likes to read books. And when I created this story, I thought that I would only get a few reads. But after a few chapters, when I noticed that people where commenting and asking me to make more, I kinda got alittle excited. Cause where I come from, nobody really knows me. That is, until I moved to where I am now. You see, most of the schools I went to, nobody really wanted to be my friend, everyone just thought that I was some weird kid who was always sitting there silently. The most friends I would make were about 2 or 3 friends. I was always bullied, and at times I would come home crying from the bus. When I was bullied, I would just soak up their words and never said anything about it. I was called fat, stupid, ugly, and unloved. Sometimes I would come home with bruises and scratches everywhere. And not only was I bullied and abused but, my parents had seperated at the time. And being a little girl, who didn't understand why, I had thought that it was my fault. For years I had held on to all the pain and depression, never letting go. I never could let go, everytime I tried to forget, it would just come washing over me like a massive tsunami. But when I moved, everything changed. People welcomed me to there lives and opened up to me, instead of pushing me away and shutting me out. I was showed love and nobody bullied or abused me. When I had realized this, it was only a matter of weeks, that I had finally let go of everything. By then I was finally becoming me again. And then a year later, my sister had introduced WattPad to me. At first I started out with a few followers, but when I had created my first few books, it was almost like I had became famous! So that's my story. And thank you all for showing me that I'm not alone and that I was never alone. Thank you so much.

Signed~
AwPoop174 :')