(26)Meeting Them

Unfortunately I got no suggestions.... So I made up my own!
Katelyn's POV
From yelling at Travis I bumped into a girl, younger than me. She had ears and a tail. Her hair was red and she had freckles on her cheeks, she also had light blue eyes. "Oh I'm so sorry!" She apologized. "No, it was my fault..." I sighed. "Well besides the awkward moment my name is Hailey!" She smiled. "My name is Katelyn." I giggled. My eyes suddenly locked on a girl with purple hair stuck up in a messy ponytail. She looked like she was four. The young girl looked up at me revealing her eyes that were forest green, like Travis's. "This is my little sister, her name is Angel." Hailey said. "You guys look mystical..." I exclaimed. "You may not believe me but we are! I'm a meifwa and Angel is a witch." Hailey explained. "Let's have a fight... I'll win though!" Angel giggled. "That may be hard." I laughed. "She will definitely win if your not some type of powerful..." Hailey whispered. "I was one of the jury of nine..." I said. "What... You mean the people who tried to hurt us?" Angel whimpered. "N-No! I only swore to protect Zane." I stuttered. "Oh OK... Maybe we shouldn't fight..." Angel smiled. "OK girls who are you bothering now?" A voice asked. He came out of the dark and he looked sorta like Travis. He had gray hair and green eyes. "TRAVIS COME HERE!" I screamed. Travis ran to my side "oh... Hi dad! Hi sisters!" Travis smiled. "Are you guys friends?" Angel asked. "Yeah I guess..." I blushed. "We're married, Angel." REALLY BLUNT TRAVIS. "oh hey um what is your name?" I asked Travis's dad. "Michael." He sighed, grabbing Angel's hand. "Now, Angel Red Valkrum explain to me what you are doing!?" Michael asked. "Sorry, this is my family." He whispered in my ear. "What is all this racket?" A younger man asked, yanking Hailey over to him. "What did you do now?" The man growled. "S-Sorry Uncle Red!" Hailey squealed, struggling to get out of his grasp. "Oh... Who are you?" The man grumbled. "Uncle Red stop! This is my wife!" Travis said, intertwining our fingers. "Still... What is your name!?" The man snapped. "Katelyn...." I yelled. "I'm sorry, this is my Uncle, his name is Barney." Travis apologized. "MOM, MOM LOOK WHAT I---" Lexi got cut off by Barney slapping her in the face. "Ka ahi ino!" (Fire Storm!) Lexi screamed. Fire poured down on the man, he started burning and screaming. "LEXI PUT HIM OUT!" Travis screeched. Lexi nodded. "Wai Scream!" (Water Scream) Lexi yelled. Barney was now drenched in water. Lillie went behind me, looking shocked. "I have to go clean up!" Barney growled, stomping away towards his room. "What are you?" Hailey asked. "A witch!" She replied cheerfully. Angel jumped up and down. "We are going to have so much fun together!" Angel squealed. "Dad why did you come now!?" Travis asked in a mad tone. "It's not our fault that she bumped into us!" Michael growled, scrunching his finger against my shoulder. "I've had enough!" I screamed, turning into my other form. "Next person who aggravates me is going to get a good beaten!" "O-OK...." Michael said, grabbing Hailey and Angel then sprinting away. I turned back. "That form of yours can sure come in handy!" Travis laughed, I giggled and brushed off my pants. "Ho'ololi!" (Change!) Lexi giggled. A bright light shun and her body changed into PG's. "Let's go..." Lillie sighed.

I am so sorry for the lack of chapters, I haven't updated for 1 week exactly. It's 11:43 p.m. and I just finished. I hope you enjoyed the chapter I had so much fun creating...

I have a feeling that won't be the last of Michael and Barney... Will Hailey and Angel provide Katelyn and Travis with information to help them win the war of the magi, or will they turn on them and fight them? No... This is not the end. This is just the beginning.