(20)Your Married!?

Katelyn's POV
"Ok, your kid is a witch!" Aphmau yelled. "A w-witch!?" I cried, playing with my hair. "You mean like the evil ones!" I screamed "the evil ones? The ones who cast curses and spells with the movement of a finger!?" "It'll all be ok." Travis said to me, intertwining our fingers. "Haha no silly there are different kinds!" Aphmau laughed. Travis wiped away my tears and smiled at me. "Your daughter is a Spell Witch, she needs a book to conjure up her spells!" Aphmau explained. I released me hand from Travis's and rested them on my head, "I can't believe it!" I said to myself. Aphmau frowned and gripped on to the blue back book on the shelf. She made her way over to Lexi and handed the book to her. "Come on Lexi, we're leaving!" I told Lexi, grabbing Travis's hand and waving at Aphmau on the way out.
2 hours later!!!!
Kawaii~Chan
Answer. No answer
(Again don't know how it's spelt)
I answered the phone
KC- hi! Kawaii~Chan has some news.
K- what?
KC- Dante-kun and Kawaii~Chan are getting married!
K- AWESOME!!
KC- Ahh and there is a another thing, there is going to be another dance!
K- AHHHHHH YES!!!
KC- Ohh gotta go!
K- fine, bye!
_______
"AHHHHHH YES FINALLY!!!" I yelled "what happened?' Travis asked. "THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER DANCE!!!!!!" I yelled in his ear. "OK.." "you're going with me!" "No" "yes" "make me" "try me" "I'm not going" "your going" "no" "TRAVIS!" "KATELYN" I all of the sudden I turned into my other form. "You're going with me whether you like it or not!" I yelled "meep! Yes M-ma'am!" He yelled. I turned back and smirked to myself.

 I turned back and smirked to myself

Such a baby!

Word count: 299