(7)The Dance

Katelyn's POV
Me, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau and Cadenza were going dress shopping for this Valentines Day dance dresses. "OMG I FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS AHHHHH!" Cadenza screamed "GARROTH WILL LOVE IT!" "What does it look like?" I asked
Cadenza showed us a dress that was green and orange with long sleeves (cadenza's normal dress!) "Oh I just picked my dress! Laurence will LOVE it!" Aphmau announced, she came out of the dressing room wearing a light purple and dark purple dress that looked like a purple version of cadenza's dress. "HMPH! Kawaii~Chan still wishes you went with Aaron~kun!" Kawaii~Chan whined walking into the dressing room "he stares at you!" "I know isn't it creepy?!" Aphmau laughed "now Katelyn! Here, put this on!" Aphmau handed me a short, blue dress with a diamond sash at the waist. "Wow.... Aphmau this dress is beautiful.." Kawaii chan came out with a pink dress and it had a pair of cat ears with it, she didn't need it for she already had ears. I changed into the beautiful dress and we headed for the dance! We all walked together, the villagers were dancing except us, the boys arrived Laurence was wearing a black tux that was tinted green, Dante was wearing a tux that was tinted red, Garroth was wearing a tux that was tinted blue, and last but DEFINITELY not least was Travis, he was wearing a tux that was tented Dark green and Light blue and a rose in the pocket. We all walked to our dates "Hi!" I said then I just thought are you serious?! That's ALL I can come up with....
"Hi Katelyn! Look 'in gooooood!" We started dancing "OK NOW TIME FOR A SLOW DANCE!" Kiki yelled
Travis pulled me closer I gasped not knowing he would do that.

<15 minutes later!>

Travis grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the Irene statue "isn't she beautiful?" He asked whispering which sounded like he was talking to himself. "I'm not talking about her" he laughed "H-Hey!" I giggled "HAHA! But in all seriousness, can I ask you a question?" "You just did!" I giggled again, "will you marry me?" He said kneeling down on one knee and pulling out a diamond ring "y-y-y-yes"
I stuttered answering the question dang it! I need to work on my speech!

He spun me around l laughed and we kissed. "AWWWWWW! SO SWEET!" The village yelled I got imbarresed and ran to my house with Travis chasing after me