(18)My Baby Girl!

Katelyn's POV
It was a week before my due date and I decided I would name my baby girl Lexi! I turned around to face Travis, still sleeping. It's adorable, how he manages to snore so softly. I didn't feel like turning around so I just admired him for a second. His hair, reminded me of those beautiful snowy days. His forest green eyes-- wait, his eyes? "Oh you're awake!" I giggled. "Yeah, you are too..." He said pushing a piece of hair out of my face. As this happened I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I groaned. Finally realizing I'm going into labor.
----------------------time skip-----------------------
Awww there in front of me, laid, my beautiful baby Lexi! She is so adorable! "You happy with her, cause we could try again" Travis laughed. "I will rip you apart and feed you to the wolves if you say that again!" I jokingly threatened him. "I'm joking!" "Good because I'm serious!" I laughed. "OMG---" "SHHHH!" I shushed her. "Omg she's so beautiful!" Aphmau giggled. "I know, she'll take right after her Aunt Emma" Emmalyn said, rubbing the babies head. I handed Lexi to Travis. His eyes lit up, "S-She's, I love her" Travis said overjoyed.
-------------------5 years later---------------------
Lexi was beautiful, I was now 26 with Travis 28. Lexi had white hair and blue eyes. She was like a mixture of us. I walked up to my moms door and rang the bell. My mom gave me a gentle smile and handed me Lexi. "Bye mom!" I said to her as I walked down to my car. "Goodbye grandma!" Lexi yelled and waved to mom as I set her in her carseat. I shut the door and got in my seat. As we started to drive Lexi said "mommy! Look at the back of that funny car!" Lexi giggled. I glanced over at the car and couldn't believe what I was seeing, I gasped at the sight.....

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I'm driving to Cincinnati right now so Tomorrow there will be no chapter!