Gamzee x Reader part 1

In this part (there is two), it speaks about abuse in a romantic relationship. If you are uncomfortable with abuse being spoken please skip this chapter.

If you or someone you know, get help.

The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-422-4453

Numbers for domestic violence:

1-800-799-7233
Or
1-800-787-3224

Abuse is not a joking matter please, if you need help find it. If you need to talk I am here. Thank you and enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm back again and I have a story that has been in my mind for a while (sorry that it's really long)! The song is "Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I'm sorry if this sucks I haven't been writing Homestuck stories for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YoU NeEd tO LeAvE BrO :o("

I glanced over the text and sigh since he knows that I can't leave. My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I have been stuck in an abusive relationship for over 4 years now. As much as I want to leave I just can't leave my boyfriend/girlfriend behind. I care about them and I want to help them but they won't let me.

"Gam-gam you know why I can't go." I can image the tall troll hanging his head in defeat. "InCrEdIbLe cHaNgE HaPpEnS In yOuR LiFe wHeN YoU DeCiDe tO TaKe cOnTrOl oF WhAt yOu dO HaVe pOwEr oVeR InStEaD Of cRaViNg cOnTrOl oVeR WhAt yOu dOn'T."

I read that last message over and over again. He's right and strangely poetic but right, we can't change people no matter how hard we try. I need to leave my boyfriend/girlfriend. "Okay, gam-gam I'm going to do it. Good night."

"GoOd nIgHt aNd GoOd lUcK."

I turn off my computer and headed downstairs. As soon as I open the door my nose is bombarded by the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. I slowly made my way downstairs and try not to step on any of the beer cans on the steps. When I reached the last step I scanned the hallway and living room to only see them drinking on the couch.

I fiddled with the end of my shirt as I hope nothing bad would happen again. After all telling your best friend that you're going to win you actually are almost beaten to death again. "I need to talk to you." I try showing my strength through my words hoping that they would punch me again.

I saw their body slowly lift themselves off of the couch. "What do you want." Hatred dropped off every word as it flowed out of their mouth. "I wish to no longer have this relationship with you anymore." I looked at them in the eyes. They raised their fist and punched me hard in my face breaking my nose.

This is going to be a long night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gamzee's point of view

After I got a call from the police and hospital I begged Karkat to take me to the hospital. The long and hard battle he finally agreed and for once I cried tears of joy. Rushing to the hospital I ran to her room, with the help of nurses, I opened her for to find her laying on the hospital bed. She had a breathing mask and many machines connected to her body. Her skin was very pale and almost had no color.

"This isn't her first visit is it?" Karkat's hoarse voice was softer than usual. "I LoSt cOuNt." That was the truth, she had so many visits that I honest lost count. "Why didn't she tell any of us?" Karkat was on the brink of tears. "She was afraid to lose us to this, well that's what she told us." We turned around to see Rose and Kanaya walking with the nurse who is taking care of (Y/n). "Is sHe aWaKe?" I looked at Kanaya, her once motherly smile faded and molded itself into a frown.

"She is in a coma from head trama."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't."
– Steve Maraboli

That is the quote!

This chapter came to my mind at 3:30 in the morning!

also i dont want this is to be too long then it already is so there might be 2 or 3 parts hehe whoops.