What The...?

It's been three days since your... encounter with Nate and things in your life have only been getting weirder. Sure, you were catching up with your class now and your grades were getting better, but you knew strange things were happening to you. It's as if you have developed supernatural powers overnight, you were suddenly so strong as you can smash someone into a wall effortlessly (yes, this happened, you had smashed Nate into a wall when he was trying to make you 'his pet' again. You also kinda broke the wall. Oops).

Not only that, at some times, you swore you saw your hands slightly glow, the same colour as the flash of light you saw the other day *shivers*. You had a feeling that Harry knew about these happenings, you could even see it evident in his eyes. Yet he still denied knowing anything, "Are you sure (Y/N)? It may just be your imagination." He said this every time you brought anything up to do with Nate or these...things happening to you.

Additionally, your 'understanding people' has been getting stronger, you can tell what people are thinking/feeling just by touching them (AN:don't even think about it)

Not only have these been happening, but other things too, but they are just too strange for you to explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After last class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, I'm going to stay behind tonight to get some extra art work done, so we can't walk home together, it that okay (Y/N)?" Harry was talking to you after the bell had gone.

"No, it's okay. I was going to stay behind anyway, to catch up some assignments anyway."

"Oh. Okay." He says before putting his hood up and leaving the classroom. Without realising, you ran up behind him and pulled it back down, "I'm warning you Harry, you put that hood up again..." you say teasing him. He turns around to give you a small smile and hugs you, 'I wish we could stay like this for ever.' He thinks, which causes you to smile, you can somehow read his thoughts after all. "Me too", you say, causing him to hug you tighter.

When he finally pulls away, he turns and leaves straight away without another word, but a small smile graced his features.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Does she really like me back? I hope so, I would do anything to be with her, to make sure that she is happy. No... I shouldn't be thinking like this, this is wrong, I'll be exiled if I'm not careful. But I feel like I would even risk that to be with her. But why? I've never felt like this before. I just want her to be with me and for her not to even look at other people. Why? What are you doing to me (Y/N)?' Harry was in the art room, drawing a portrait, trying to sort out his feelings. 'Whatever happens, I will protect her, no matter what, I don't care what anyone else says.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, thank God that's done. I can relax a little now." You say as you finally finish your last assignment. You pack your stuff away and head to the art room. You walk in and what you saw was not what you expected to see. "Have you ever heard of knocking?" Harry says before turning his head your way, "(Y/N)! I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was y-"
You gasp out of shock, "What the...? Are they... wings?"

His eyes widen before he tuns away, ashamed. "I-I..." He had no explanation as to why he had the most beautiful, snow white wings growing out of his back. You suddenly piece everything together- why he hates Nate, the strange things happening to you, the way he averts his gaze when you ask about anything 'supernatural' and also the blast of light you saw when Nate attacked you.

"An... angel?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's Yandere side is coming out now huh? If it didn't come across, he is new to the whole 'Yandere Business' that's why he isn't showing it to reader-chan yet.
Hope you enjoyed it! Till next time,
Yuuki-chan xx

Extra note: Sorry Nate isn't in it much, after the next chapter, he will definitely be in it more.