Chapter 7

"Where are we going Niall?" Louis hissed under his breath as they followed Harry to the front door. He rubbed at the angry bruise on his neck as he glared at the back of the demon's head. That was all he could do because the demon would make him feel flush just by looking down at him. He felt controlled by Harry and he didn't know what to do about it.

"We're just going outside to talk," Niall answered while he rubbed at his bruised cheek. "At least I hope that's all he wants. I don't know what might happen if he starts a fight."

They walked out the front door and followed Harry to a wide alley beside the building. They stopped a few feet away from Harry and watched him lean against a car smiling.

Harry grinned and clapped his hands, "Guess what Nialler?" He chuckled when he heard Niall scowl but he continued, "I decided to make our all-time war tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" Niall cried, "Why the hell did you do that?!" he yelled at the grinning demon.

Harry's grin disappeared as he stood up and started walking towards them. The angel and the human sulked back cautiously. He sighed and stopped walking. He smiled at the human and raised his hand towards him. "Come."

Louis blinked and looked at Niall, who was shaking his head furiously. He looked back at Harry and shook his head no. 'He's going to kill me' Louis thought.

He yelped when he was suddenly pushed forward by a strong force. He reached for Niall to stop him from getting closer to Harry but he was suddenly chest to chest with him. He put his hands on the demon's chest and looked up to see a sincere smile on his face. He flinched when he felt a gentle hand cup his face.

"Such a weak but beautiful human you are," Harry said as he brushed hair out of Louis' face.

Louis didn't want to be touched by him, but he couldn't just yank himself out of his hold. He was stubborn, but he wasn't stupid. He could get beaten or killed. He didn't know this man and what he could do. He sighed and brought the most innocent face he could make and looked up at Harry again. He looked into the most beautiful green eyes he's ever seen. Harry didn't look like a demon at all. 'How could this perfect being be a demon?' Louis thought to himself. He felt Harry's chest go up and down and he looked up to see him laughing.

"See something you like?" Harry asked smirking. He wraps his arms around Louis' waist making them get closer. "I was asking if you have decided to be bad or good?"

Before Louis could answer, he was suddenly whisked away into the nearest wall. He cried out when his back hit the hard surface and slumped to the ground. He slowly looks up when he hears yelling and loud wind twirling around him. He saw that Niall and Harry were now yelling into each other's face but he couldn't hear them due to the wind picking up. He looks up to see the sky darkening in a hurry and the clouds were forming like mad. The wind got so bad that he had to hang on to near boxes and trash cans so he wouldn't fly off. He screamed as he heard glass breaking around him and he saw that Harry's eyes were now black. His stomach flipped when he watched Niall be flung into the same wall as he did, but harder.

"He's going mad! I don't know what to do! He's going to ruin the city," Niall yelled into Louis' ear so he could hear. The wind was shaking cars and flinging twigs, trash cans, and even causing people to rise off the ground.

Louis watched as Harry grew his wings and start yelling into the wind.

"If Louis doesn't join me, this war WILL happen tomorrow I promise you. You and your precious angel friends will die. They won't even know what's happening."

"I'LL GO!"

"WHAT?!"

"I'LL GO WITH YOUR DRAMATIC ASS NOW STOP ALL THIS!" Louis turned to Niall with pleading eyes. He had to do this or someone is going to get hurt. Niall was going to get hurt tomorrow and he couldn't ignore this chance of helping him and all the other angels.

A rush of confidence ran through Louis' body and he got up walking up to the demon with a frown on his face. He looked up at him and pointed a finger at him, "I will ONLY go if you don't start this almighty war tomorrow or anytime close."

Harry's eyebrows raised in shock of the human standing up for himself. He wanted to laugh at Louis' "oh so scary face" but he didn't want to hurt his feelings so he just nodded. "Ok. Whatever you want beautiful."

Louis was about to make some sassy remark for that, but then he was whisked away on his way to hell itself.

---------------------------------------------

Wow. This chapter was way longer than I thought it was gonna be XD

It took me two days to write this, believe it or not. I read over it ten times so I think it's good :)

Please comment your thoughts!

I ask for one vote and 3 comments pleeeasssee :)

I think there will only be one more chapter. Maybe two. I don't know yet.

I really hope you all have liked it. I already have an idea for another book. It's gonna be when they're stuck on an island I think. Still trying to figure it out!

Love xx