I shrugg my shoulders. "Nothing's wrong. I don't know what you guys are talking about." I lied, trying my best to keep a smile on my face. Everything was going wrong.

"Oh don't play that card with us, Jas! We're your best friends. We know when you're lying or not. Spill." Kim says quietly incase the guys would hear.

"Okay! I'll spill!!" I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "I think Niall's cheating on me."

"Wh-why would you think that Niall's cheating on you?" Natalie says getting up from her seat and making her way towards me. I shrug my shoulders for about the fifth time.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because lately he's been missing every morning and coming home in the same exact outfit he has on in the gossip shows while he's holding Vanessa's hand." I snap back at them.

"Who the hell is Vanessa and why is she trying to steal Niall away from you?" Kim's voice rising as she taps her fingers on the table.

"I don't know. Niall always freezes up and never gets to the point about her. And uh, DUH KIM. Maybe because he's part of the biggest boy band of the world?" I say giving her the are you kidding me look.

Niall awkwardly walks into the kitchen with his dirty plates.

"Oh, uh am I interrupting something?" He said as he stand at the door, staring at me.

I shoot him a weak smile.

"Uh, no.. Just leave them on the counter, Niall." He flashes me his cute smile. Curse him for being so irresistible. He nods and kisses my cheek before he leaves and Natalie, Kim and I sit in silence.

"What am I going to do." I say as I stare at my hands that were on the table. Kim placed her hands ontop of mine and Natalie put hers ontop of Kim's.

"Pretend like you don't suspect a thing. Niall might not even be cheating. The next time he leaves, follow him and if you catch him in the act, bust his arse." Natalie says with a straight face as Kim and I laugh our butts off. We talked and laughed until I was finished with the dishes. I checked the clock for the time. It was already 11am.

"Girl's day and Nando's for lunch!?" Natalie asked as she placed the milk back in the fridge. I gave Kim a look then looked back at Natalie.

"Girl's day it is." I replied as I dried the last plate. Kim pushed past me.

"WOOHOOOO!!" Kim screamed running out of the kitchen. Natalie and I laughed as we walked out of the kitchen, going up to our rooms to get ready.

"We're leaving at 11:45. Don't be late!" Natalie said before she slammed her door closed. I could still hear Kim screaming from the shower. I laughed at how weird my friends are.

"Going somewhere?" I hear Niall's voice come from the bed. I grabbed my clothes before replying.

"Uh, yeah. Spending the day with the girls. Haven't spent a lot of time with them since you guys got here." I said as I made my way to the washroom.

"Sounds fun." Niall said in his sleepy voice. Gosh darn it. I'm suppose to be mad at this guy. Why does every little thing about him, make it so hard to leave?!

I brushed my teeth and put a little lip balm and make up on. "Got that right, what are you planning to do today?" I said, coming out of the washroom wearing my tights, and a maroon sweater. I saw him shrug his shoulders.

"Don't know yet. I guess I'll ask the lads if they want to do something today since our girlfriends are out." He said, pouting. I sat myself down on the bed and I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I put my toms on. "I'll miss you, Jas." He left little kisses on my cheek.