"Shut the fück up," I spat. "This is the last time." I sternly stated. She cracked a laugh, "Riiight, you said that the last time plus the time before that. And I'm still here baby."

I stayed quiet, because she was right. Everytime I try to end it, I always find myself coming back.

"What? Is little miss priss not fücking you?" She asked. I didn't answer her, and she gasped, "oh my god she's not!" She chuckled, "who would of thought? I totally thought she would gave that shit up a long time ago."

"You need to leave," I pushed her off the bed, she picked up her clothes angrily. "I'll be back," she spat before walking out.

I laid in my bed, under the covers naked. Running my hand through my hair, thinking about everything. The guilt was eating me alive and just like Ava wanted, I think I just might tell Malaysia the truth.

"You want to tell me why I just saw Cindy walking out of the house half naked?" Alfredo yelled like a pissed of father, walking in my room, I sat up, holding the cover against my waist, trying to defend my self with my hand as he walked closer to me basically with steam coming out of his head.

"Do you know how bad I want to hit your dumbäss?" He spat, "Malaysia is the best fücking thing that's ever happened to you, and I mean the absolute best Justin! It's obvious that she loves you! And your fücking sleeping with that trämp?" He yelled, "I told you not to hurt her Justin! Dammit I told you not to." He spat.

"I didn't mean to." I quietly answered. He just rolled his eyes, "oh yeah because Cindy accidentally bounced on your dïck." He sucked his teeth, "you're fücking unbelievable!"

"Fredo-"

"Don't. I just don't want to hear it," he cut me off, turning back around walking out. But before he did he stopped to look at me, "you better tell her before you lose her for good."

And that shit, hit me like a ton of bricks.

| Malaysia |

"His driver is coming to get me." I looked down at my phone reading off what Justin just DM'd me. "Ooooo," Rikki cooed, "you defiantly getting some dïck tonight."

"I doubt it that boy hasn't even tried to dick me-"

"Eeeeeeeeh," Max screeched, "stop!" He whined, "the last thing I want to be talking about is my older sister getting some." I giggled, "awe why not Maxie?" I called him that god awful nickname he absolutely hates.

He glared at me, "I don't know Mally you tell me?" He returned the favorite by calling me by that hideous name.

"Okay touché."

"He's here!" Rikki hopped up, "I repeat the driver is here!" I chuckled, "I suddenly get this feeling you're a little bit more excited than I am." She smiled at me, "well of course I am, I want you happy."

I nodded, "trust me, I'm happy." Rikki shooed me out of the front, "go, go, go have fun." She then closed the door behind me, as I walked out down to the car where the driver stood outside my door.

"Ms. Jensen," he nodded before opening my door.

| Rikki |

"Geeze," Max laughed, "you sure we're in a hurry to get her out." I rolled my eyes, "I don't care, we're about to figure out what the fück is going on." He looked at me a bit confused, "what do you mean, exactly?"

"You know what I mean." I spat, "something is to totally going on with Ava, and we're going to find out because I'll be damned if my baby cousin gets hurt." He nodded, "you really want to do this?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding?"

| Malaysia |

"Justin didn't by chance tell you where we were going did he?" I asked, curiously.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jensen but I was ordered not to inform you on anything."

I nodded my head, sighing, "of course you were." He chuckled quietly to himself, "I can assure you though Ms. Jensen you will love it."

"I better."

*************************************

"Thank you for driving me here." I told my new friend Derrick, who turned out to be actually a really cool person.

"The pleasure was mine, Ms. Jensen."

I then looked out to see I was at the beach. When I started to hear the sound of soft violin music. I walked down the beach to see a full on orchestra playing, a candle lit dinner with red roses pedals spread everywhere, and then there stood Justin, looking at me, almost as if he was about to cry.

I walked up to him, immediately wrapping my arms around him and then planting a kiss on his lips, "this is beautiful," I whispered, "you didn't have to do all this, I would of just been fine with some Chick-fil-A, really."

He chuckled, "trust me, you deserve this." He than grabbed my hand and walked us over to the table, he pulled out my chair before sitting in his.

I looked at the menu laid down in front of me, widening my eyes I barely knew what half this shït even was. "I just want chicken." I blurted out, he grinned admiring me, "we can get you chicken babe."

*************************************

"Tonight was amazing, thank you Justin, I really do appreciate it." I thanked him for maybe the millionth time tonight. "Stop thanking me baby, I told you already that you deserve it."

Justin was in a bit of a hurry to get me up to his room, which was strange because I usually always either see Alfredo or Nick at least once.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he closed his bedroom door behind us, quietly.
He just looked at me, and walked faster towards me, cupping my cheeks in his hands and kissing me unexpectedly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up, walking back towards his bed. He carefully laid me down against his silky sheets, as he kissed down my neck. I then sat up, as he took my shirt off, leaving me in my bra as he laid me back down, this time kissing me from my neck all the way down, back up to my neck, starting to slowly suck.

I möaned, roaming my hands up under his sheets, when I then felt something weird touching my fingers. This better not be what I think it is. I pushed Justin off and sat up, holding up hot pink panties in my hands.

"Mind telling me why you have another bïtches underwear in your fücking bed?"

_______________________________

YALL after this chapter Malaysia will no longer be a clueless bum, I REPEAT SHE WILL NO LONGER BE A CLUELESS BUM.

Only 5 more chapters....

Sorry for any errors.
GOAL; 70+ Votes & 50+ comments. We can make goal, yesterday we got like 100+ comments, so if you really want the next chapter you'll get there.

xo, Emmy.