Constellations

Magsimula sa umpisa

Scott groaned and laughed so hard, the final line of the W-shaped Cassiopeia had a wiggle in it. "Just awful."

"Well, what about this? Are you wearing space pants? Because your ass is out of this world!" Mitch gave up on drawing after that because Scott couldn't stop laughing. He reached down to cup one cheek of the ass in question--soft, warm skin covering a truly galactic curve of muscle. Scott's laughter downshifted into a purr as he arched up into Mitch's palm. "Come on," Mitch said before Scott could get any ideas. "Let me show you this masterpiece."

Mitch led Scott to the massive bathroom and had him look over his shoulder into the mirror while Mitch explained all the different constellations on his back.

Scott's head gave a little shake. "You can't find your way around Los Angeles without a GPS, but you can map out the whole galaxy using nothing but my freckles."

"First of all, why would I need to learn how to get around in LA, when you or Siri are always with me?"

Scott was thoughtful for a moment before shrugging in concession of this fact.

"Secondly, this," he said tracing a fingertip over Scott's back in the spaces between his artwork. "This is a landscape I'm much more familiar with. It's much more appealing. And stars just speak to me. I love that what we see in the sky is all relative. We've connected them into constellations with stars they are millions of miles away from. We've created mythologies and truths based on the light they were giving off millions of years ago. But there's still something so romantic about them."

Scott looked down with such fondness and affection in his beautiful blue eyes that Mitch wanted to cry a little. "You're so full of surprises. Want to shower with me and help me clean all of this off?"

"I was thinking of something a little more...intimate," Mitch replied, looking up through his long lashes and grinning.

"Such as...?"

"Let's take a bath together. We've never done that," Mitch said.

Scott's eyes widened and he looked over at the huge tub. Mitch knew that with his long legs, bathtubs weren't always practical. But this one was big enough for about four people, and Mitch loved the little smile that pulled at Scott's gorgeous lips.

"Let's do it," he said.

A few minutes later, Mitch was easing into the steamy, bubbly tub behind Scott, straddling his hips and leaving kisses on the map of stars that covered his back. This reversal of positions combined with the new location made for a very erotic sensation.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Scott whispered as Mitch drew a warm, wet washcloth over his shoulder and arm, erasing all evidence of the twins Castor and Pollux in their constellation of Gemini. He replaced each star with a kiss. "Any more terrible pick-up lines?"

Mitch laughed. "Not really. Well, maybe this counts: sailors traditionally used the stars to find their way, but I know I'm never lost when I'm with you."

Maybe it was Mitch's tone, so gentle and sincere, but Scott didn't laugh. He looked back over his shoulder and smiled. "That was sweet."

"I can be sweet occasionally," Mitch said.

"I like it. Keep going."