Chapter 7: Hostage

7:00 PM - Joshua POV

"Jeonghan, do you want to grab something to eat? It's been a while since I ate with you. Tell me every single thing that happened when I was away." I kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

"Sure. I'm starving to death." He stood up. We separated our ways to get dressed for our last minute date night.

"Do you want to bring Seungcheol along too? I owe him for taking care of you." I smiled. Jeonghan called Seungcheol as a reply, but apparently he was busy.

"Oh well. I'll just buy him food some other time then."

We walked to the restaurant that I have planned to take him out to for a long time now. A table for two was the original idea. 

>> Time Skip >>

"I'm kinda sleepy somehow..." Jeonghan muttered and took another sip out of his water.

"Oh? Do you want to go home then?"

"Sure...I finished my food anyway."

"Okay. Wait here. I just need to go to the washroom for a bit."

I went to the washroom to wash my hands. I accidentally spilled juice on it earlier, and now it sticks together whenever I close my hands.

A few minutes later, I returned to our table. Jeonghan was no longer there. Panicking, I paid for the food and went to search for Jeonghan. I looked around the whole district. I went to Jihoon's house, which was not far from the restaurant. Taking his kawasaki, I roamed around the city. Jihoon, being the caring guy he is, tagged along to see who Jeonghan is and why I'm so worried. The dude even brought his guitar in case something happens.

Just when I was about to call, a number called me instead.

"Come to Daegu if you want to see your angel live." The person on the other line spoke."Tell the police and he's dead. So will you."

Damn it! Why is Jeonghan always victimized?!

The person hung up, and I sped all the way to Daegu. Jihoon clung onto me for his dear life. I couldn't care less about the speed limit nor the red lights now. All I could think of right now is Jeonghan's safety.

About a few hours later, I arrived in Daegu. It is not my fault I don't know the directions from Seoul to Daegu.

Seungcheol's Hide Out, 3rd Person POV

Drunken with jealousy, Seungcheol had ordered Wonwoo and Mingyu to kidnap Jeonghan. He made sure he doesn't get hurt by saying,"Hurt him, and I will make sure you two don't live to see the next sun rise."

Obeying their leader, the two used the quickest and easiest way possible. Sleeping pills in his water. When Jeonghan's sleepy, they strike. Fortunately for them, Joshua went out of sight.

"Jeonghan-ah.. Wake up." Seungcheol whispered into Jeonghan's ear.

"Joshua.?" He replied sleepily with a weak smile. The smile soon faded when he saw who it truly was.

"Seungcheol? Where are we?"

"In a place only I know..." He whispered, leaning dangerously close to Jeonghan. He tried to back away awkwardly.

"Cheol...." Jeonghan tried to back up, but the wooden pole kept him from moving back. Instead, he moved his head to the side to avoid any accidental awkwardness.

"It's alright. I won't do anything to you. Unless that bastard keeps on showing his face around you." He sneered then back away, circling a knife on the tip of his finger.

"What are you planning?" Jeonghan panicked.

"You'll see."

*****