Chapter 2: I Love You

Joshua POV {1 week later}

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the bright light shining into my eyes.

"Rise and shine!" An unfamiliar voice called. I opened one eye to see Jeonghan. He kissed me on the cheek and said,"Wake up, sleepyhead. We need to go to school."

His angelic smile, gosh.

"Already awake?" I smiled at him. He tackled me in a hug.

"I missed you~" He pouted. Aww.

"How much did you miss me?"

"Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much." He extended his arm. He's wide open. I used the chance to hug him to death. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Let's go down for breakfast."

>> School >>

We walked to school together, but we didn't hold hands, simply because we don't want to expose our secret. Just before we got to school, around the corner, I gave him a kiss.

"What was that for?" He chuckled.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear. Jeonghan blushed before saying,"I love you too."

HE'S SO CUTE.

I smiled at him and we continued to walk to school.

>> Home >>

Jeonghan POV

"Uh....father?" I called out to my father, who was in his study.

"Come in."

I came into the study and then stood right in front of his desk, facing him.

"Since you're busy." I started. "I'll make this quick. Joshua and I...are together."

It was quiet.

After a few moments, a hand swung across my cheek and it stung real bad. I realized that my father slapped me.

"JEONGHAN!" Joshua barged into the room. He was listening. "Please don't hit him. I am the one at fault."

Joshua's arms wrapped around me. I buried my face into his chest and cried as Jisoo continued to talk. I feel safe whenever he hugs me somehow. He stroked my hair, saying that it will be okay and what not.

"Leave, both of you." My father waved us away. We did what we were told. Joshua and I camped at my room. I was sitting on my bed, blanking out while Josh went to get the first aid kit.

While blanking out, I thought about how the world is going to react if they know that we are together. Will they react like how my father did? Will they judge us? Will they hate on us? Or will they let us be together?

The questions continued to build up. Unknowingly, tears flowed down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it away before Josh sees me crying again.

But why can't I stop crying?

The more I tried to stop, the more tears came. Josh came back with the first aid kit. He dropped it and then ran to the bed.

"Baby, are you okay?" He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

"I hate you Josh! Why do you always make me feel like I am yours?! You always do that! I'm in love with you, I admit it, but why do I feel like I'm not allowed to be with you whenever we are together?! I hate you!" I sobbed.

"I love you."

The three simple words hit me. It's so simple, so cliché, but it holds a deep meaning. I was never fond of it, until he said it.

"I love you, Yoon Jeonghan. You can do anything you want to me. You can take my heart and keep it, or you can take it and throw it away and I would still be fine and love you. So, just, please. Don't try to put yourself into danger. You might feel just one percent of the pain, but I feel a hundred. You don't know how much I love you. Even to the moon and back can't describe it. I can say these words more than a thousand times. I love you." He hugged me tightly and protectively.

"I love you too."

***********

ALL ABOARD