Chapter 6: Seungcheol

2 Months Later, 3rd person POV

"You don't understand Seungcheol! I need to see him!" Jeonghan cried. He was staying at his friend's house for two months now to avoid his father and to avoid going to Joshua's room.

"What is the reason for you to see him anymore?! What if he doesn't want to see you? Why do you even love him so much?!"

"Because he is my boyfriend!"

"But he left you like that!"

"He didn't leave me, Seungcheol. He have his own reasons."

Up until now, Jeonghan still believed that Joshua left for a reason.

"Then what do you think the reason was?"

This question left him dumbfounded. What was Joshua's reason? Was it because of him? Did he do something wrong? Was Joshua tired of him?

"I'm going out for a bit." Jeonghan grabbed his coat and headed out. It was raining, but he couldn't care less about the weather. He cried while walking. He didn't know where to go, nor who to go to.

Who do I go to now.... He thought to himself. The only answer that he could think of is Joshua.

But Joshua isn't there anymore.

While walking, he bumped into a person.

"Sorry." He muttered and tried to keep walking, but that person held him back.

"What the-JOSHUA?!" Jeonghan looked at his boyfriend in shock. Joshua, who is now in tears because of the reuniting, hugged Jeonghan as tight as he can.

"I missed you." Joshua weeped. Jeonghan too, was crying.

"I missed you too."

"How were you in the last two months?"

"Terrible. I missed you so much I didn't even eat for a whole week straight. Then I realized that I was starving so I finally ate something. But yeah, I'm staying at Seungcheol's house currently." Jeonghan beamed.

"Who's Seungcheol?"

"My friend. You haven't met him yet, right?"

"Nope. I should. I'll buy him a meal for taking care of you while I was gone."

From far away in an alley, Seungcheol stands alone in the rain. He was depressed. He lost his crush, and he lost all the courage to tell Jeonghan that he likes him, and now Jeonghan belongs to someone else. With his head hung low and heavy footsteps, he started to walk back to his house.

Will Jeonghan move out of my house? Joshua is back...there's no reason for him to stay anymore. Seungcheol thought to himself. The more he thought about it, the sadder he became.

It's not like Jeonghan was happy when he was staying over at my house or something. He never talked to me once during his stay. He never even had a meal with me when he was staying over. And I never had the chance to say,"I love you."

With that, Seungcheol broke down. He ran back to his house, crying. The only person who he loved more than anyone was Jeonghan. Seungcheol waited for the longest time to confess, but he never got the chance to. Now Jeonghan is gone. He locked himself in his room after he got home. The pictures of him and Jeonghan are the only things that could keep him sane now.

He laughed. He laughed at himself for being one step late to confess. He laughed at himself for never picking out the right time. And he laughed at himself for never saying I Love You in place of Joshua.

Yet in the midst of the sad laughter, his tears flowed out uncontrollably. His sobs became louder as he realized how dumb he was. His tears wet the pictured that he was looking at. The flipped the picture over to read the message that Jeonghan left for him.

"I love you, Seungcheol." He read aloud. This made him cry even more. His tears once again soaked the picture, but now the ink was smeared all over, leaving the photograph with nothing but a mess.

He cried all night, his shining bright eyes are now a puffy red and sore. But he couldn't stop crying.

"Seungcheol!" Jeonghan hugged him. He cried onto the person who he had a crush on. The person who he could never confess to. "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Why do you always do this Jeonghan? Why do you make me feel like I am always loved by you when I'm not? I'm just a friend to you, Jeonghan. Why are you making it look like I am another Joshua to you? Why?" Seungcheol sobbed. Jeonghan was left dumbfounded and shocked.

"I-I'm sorry, Cheol. I never realized-"

"Forget it. Go with Joshua. You are happy now, and I'm sure you don't need me anymore." He locked the door on Jeonghan.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan packed his stuff, ready to leave and go back to the house that he have once abandoned. If he didn't stay at Seungcheol's house, he would have the feeling that Joshua was there in his room, waiting for him.

"Let's go." Joshua said to him as they both left the house hand in hand.

Jeonghan didn't even glance back at Seungcheol's house. He was now back in Joshua's arms. He was never happy at Seungcheol's place. It gave him an uncomfortable feeling that he is in great danger.

Seungcheol, who was now speaking in a low voice that only he and the other person could hear, said,
"Destroy Jeonghan and Joshua."

**********

COUPS HYUNG MIANHAE.

WHY AM I CRYING WHEN WRITING MY OWN STORY.