2) Because of...Balconies

Len's P.O.V

I was moving some heavy boxes when I catch a glimpse of a...extrodainry girl. She was standing on the balcony.
I can see her sea like eyes and her waves crashing hair flowing in the wind. I couldn't stop staring. My heart thumped.
Then, my sister,Rin, interrupts my train of thoughts.
"Stalking on a girl, ey?" She teases. I playfully shoved her
"Of course not!" I say. She just gives me her 'I'm-not-buying-it' face. I turn to move the boxes  to the house.
  "I can't believe they sold a pretty house for a low price!"Rin exclaims. I couldn't believe  it either.
Our cousin,Lily, comes in and says, " We are lucky, but at the same time we got to work hard!"
A lot of people were able to purchase the houses. I just hate how they said 'low class' to us.
I hated it.
They say we were able to buy the houses because there was a man who show kindness once. Except everything changed and the man became awfully brutal. So most of the people who live here moved out and sold their houses.
They say we are caught in the trap. Yet nobody feared.
Lily looks at me for a second. Then goes to the kitchen  and hands me a picture frame.
"Len can you please hang this picture up for me? Thank you." She says as she hands me the picture. I nod as my response.
I go into the room and start to decide where to hang the picture on the wall. I finally decided close to a fancy window.
When I take a look at the picture I start to remember the Aqua girl.
It was a picture of me, Rin, and Lily at the beach.
I remember when our Aunt took a picture of this. Our parents died of Heart cancer and we were down at that time.
So, Lily's Mom was able to take us out and it did cheer us up. I sighed at the old thought. I take a glance out the window.
She was still standing there. Was she waiting for something? Or someone?
Then I hear a well known noise to us. Rin quickly grabs her headphones and grabs my arm. She wraps around me tightly.
I know how she was scared of sirens ever since our parents were taken to the hospital. She has a phobia of it.
So, I was always there to comfort her. I look out the front door and see police surrounding the sea girl's house.
I see the girl looking a little dull, yet she wears no makeup. I like that. She clings onto what I think it's her big brother.
Then they both look each other and nod slowly.
I can tell some news will spread around.