6)Because Of...Pretending

Miku's P.O.V
I walked backed to my own house and softly closed the door behind me.
"So, you now met many friends?" Mikuo is standing next to the window.
I smile softly. "I have just three friends." I stated.

"See Miku? You're able to make friends!" He says.
"Not 'make' it's 'meet'." I say to him. 'Make' isn't a really nice word to me about friends.
He smiles and ruffles my hair. The I want to question something I haven't learned from the balcony. "Hey Mikuo," I start to say." What dose a feel warm thing spreads across your cheeks?" I ask.
Mikuo turns to me and then chuckles. "I think that is called 'Blushing'." He says.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow. What was he chuckling about?
"Miku...MY LIL' SIS IS IN LOVE!" Mikuo embraces me in a tight hug. He litterly would have woke up the whole neighborhood. "In..Love?" I say in between breaths.
"Oh sorry," Mikuo apologizes "Yes in love Miku! Who is the guy so I can beat him up and-" I didn't let him his sentence cause I gave him a teasing kick.

"Len, isn't a bad guy." I say. Miku just rubs his back and yawns.
"Well okay...but be careful Miku...goodnight." He says as he falls asleeps.
I smile and whisper " Goodnight Mikuo."

TimeSkip to day>

I woke up and decided to head outside to meet more people in our neighborhood.
I walk slowly across the street and find many people still trying to fix up their houses.
I look around seeing if anybody needed help. Then I see a brown haired girl I guess arguing with a blue haired guy.
I walk over to them. "Need any help with anything?" I ask them.
The brown haired girl looks at me. I can tell she's mad. I wanted to back away but it was too late before she... Gave me a hug?
"OH I would like some help!"she says. Then gives a death glare at the blue haired guy.
"This girl helps more than you lazy bum!" She says. Then ruffles my hair.
"Heh... Hey I'm Kaito!"the blue man named Kaito says.
"Yeah, he's my bum, my husband." The brown haired girl says. "And I'm Meiko!" She says.
"Hey Mieko...'she looks so much like us..." Kaito says. I just give myself a puzzled look.
"I'm Miku." I introduced myself. They both smile at each other.
"Hey Miku.... Would you like to be our pretend daughter?" Meiko says... Well begs.
I think Meiko can't have kids. That's why she's asking me to be her 'pretend' daughter.
I softly smile. "Sure..." I say when Meiko gives me a tight hug. Kaito joins us. I feel something wet dropping on my cheeks.
Meiko is dropping 'water droplets'. I return the hug. I feel like this is my old family.
"I promise Miku you won't ever regret ever having us as your parents!"Meiko says.
I smile. I'm sure I won't.
I can now start over.