"So, having fun?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I have girls throwing themselves at me, but I don't really want to dance. I think I really like Kim." He shrugged his shoulders.I clapped him on the back.

"Good for you brother. Finally, a woman manages to tame the beast." I joked, a little drunk.

He playfully slapped me on the shoulder but he was grinning.

~~~

Alycia's POV

I finished my water, and went to stand against the wall, looking around at all the people dancing.

"Wow, some teenagers are so slutty," I thought to myself as I saw some couples practically having sex with their clothes on, grinding against each other so much. I shook my head. I glanced across the room, frowning. I thought I saw Sven. I moved to my right to try to spot him, but i didn't see him.

"Huh, I guess I'm seeing things." I chuckled to myself. I went over to Chantal, who was currently grinding up against a smoking hot guy, who had his hands all over her. I tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom okay? So if you don't see me, check in there or the storage closet for my dead body." I said, and she just nodded, still dancing with the guy. I shook my head, smiling.

I headed to the bathroom, and got grabbed by someone. I tried to scream, but there hand was over my mouth. I felt myself being dragged out of the way, into a closet. I turn around as soon as the guy let's go of me. It's Sam. I marched angrily up to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted at him, and he just smirked.

"Hi." Was all he said.

"What is your problem?" I asked him.

"Well, I saw you, and I just wanted to say hi." He said, still smirking. I looked closer at his face. His cheeks were stained with a bit of pink. Is he blushing? Maybe he likes me? I don't know. I shook my head, pushing him out of the way. Or tried to. He didn't move. He just chuckled at my failed attempts to get by him. I stomped my foot in frustration.

"Move out of my way!? "I told him, mad. He shook his head.

"what's the magic word?" He teased, and I huffed, crossing my arms in front of me.

"please move?" I said, nicer. He smirked.

"Nope." He said, popping the "p". I scowled.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"You're just too fun to play with." He said, and I got mad.

"So what, you're just pissing me off for the fun of it? Come to think of it, are you just playing with me and Sven at school, just for the fun of it? Why are you at my school? Did the gang leader of whoever send you to spy on us or something?" Now he looked confused, so I stopped ranting, settling for glaring at him instead.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me, looking puzzled.

"You know, the threats Sven's old gang is making against me, like, 'leave Sven alone or you'll regret it?" I said, and he looked even more confused.

"Gang? What gang? I quit a month ago." He told me, and I frowned. Then why is he at my school?

"Then why are you at my school?" I asked him, no I'm the one confused. He shrugged.

"I have been sort of shall we say, evading Devin, Tony, and Eric. I quit, so they're kind of looking for me. Plus, I wanted to go back to high school. I haven't really been studious in my past year or two. I guess it was only coincidence that I picked the same school that you and Sven went to. I figured I could screw around with you and Sven for a while, but yeah..." he trailed off, uncomfortable, his ears now pink. I smirked, and grabbed his cheeks, pinching them.