Chapter 10

We walked into his house and were greeted by several people, 4 I knew. 

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Ethan asked coming over.

"Couldn't be better," I said my voice still full with pain.

"Call the pack doctor and send him to my room when he's here," Chase told Ethan before walking up the stairs and into his room. He lay me down on his bed, walked to his bathroom and came back with stuff to clean my wounds.

"I'm glad you came for me," I whispered.

"You mean everything to me, of course I came for you," he said back. He started to clean my cut when Ethan came in with a man I didn't know. The man came in and Ethan walked away again.

"Alpha Scott, what can I do for you?" the man asked.

"My mate is injured and I would like for you to look at her wounds," Chase said back. The man walked towards the bed but I tried to cower away but my wounds didn't allow that and I groaned in pain. Chase noticed and was at my side immediately, holding my hand.

"It's okay baby girl, he's going to help you," Chase whispered in my ear before nodding to the man that he could come over.

"What other injuries are there next to the 2 stabwounds?" the man asked.

"My kneecap is broken, a few broken ribs, a cut in my cheek and a few bruises," I said. The man started working on the stabwounds first, he cleaned them up and stiched them up, after that he took a look at my leg and stated that he couldn't cast it so I couldn't walk, he stiched up my cheek and gave me some pain medication.

"Thank you doctor," Chase said.

"You're welcome Alpha Scott," the man said before walking out.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Chase asked.

"It hurts, alot, but I'll survive," I said, he sat down next to me again and hugged me.

"I'm so glad that I came in time," he said on the verge of tears, I was shocked nobody had ever cared for me like that.

"Baby look at me," I said pulling his chin up with my hand. 

"I'm here and I'm not going anywhere, I promise," I said honestely.

"I know but knowing that I could have lost you if I didn't came today." I didn't let him finish.

"But you did came baby, you shouldn't think about what could have happened. Just lie down next to me and hold me okay baby?" I said. He looked at me before walking to the otherside of the bed and laying down next to me, he put his arm around me making sure he didn't touch my stabwounds or to put any pressure on my stomach. 

"How do you stay so calm after what happened?" he asked me.

"I knew you would come for me so when everything happened I just thought about you," I confessed. He leaned up and kissed me, it was a kiss full of passion.

"How much pain do you have?" he asked when he backed away.

"Nothing I can't handle."

"Don't shut me out Hailey, talk to me," Chase said. There was a knock on the door before I could answer.

"Who is it?" Chase asked.

"It's me, Dan and Liam," Ethan said.

"Come in," Chase said. They walked in and looked a bit uncomfortable to see us like this.

"How are you?" Ethan asked.

"Couldn't be better," I answered.

"What's up guys?" Chase asked.

"It's about Archer," Dan said and I flinched at his name, Chase looked at me and pulled me towards him.

"Talk," Chase said in an all business voice.

"I'm sorry Alpha, he got away," Liam said looking down, Chase growled.

"How?" he asked through clenched teeth, I began to stroke his arm, that seemed to help a bit.

"He mislead us, he placed his sent all over the forest," Dan said.

"Okay you're dismissed," Chase said to the guys and they walked out.

"Chase? Are you okay?" I asked him when I felt him shaking, he looked down at me.

"I just don't like the fact that he's still out there," he said.

"Me neither but he's an idiot if he tried to get me again."

"If he set a foot on my land he's a dead man," he said getting angry again.

"Calm down baby," I soothed.

"I'm so glad your back, I went crazy here without you," he confessed.

"Me too baby, me too," I whispered. After that it was quiete for a few minutes.

"Chase can I ask you something?" I asked him

"Everything," he answered.

"What's an alpha?" I asked blushing at my stupidity, Chase chuckled.

"That's the leader of the pack, that's a group of werewolves living together," he explained.

"So you're their leader?"

"Yeah and your are their luna," he said.

"Luna?" I asked confussed.

"Yeah the alpha female because you're my mate."

"But I can't do that," I said blushing.

"You're already doing it baby girl, the whole pack was ready to safe you because you're their luna," he said.

"Really? But why, they don't know me," I said.

"True but they will and you're my world so it was important to them," he said.

"Can I ask something else?" I asked.

"Of course baby girl," he said.

"How many girls have you had?" I asked blushing.

"A few," he confessed.

"How many?" 

"5 or 6," he said.

"Did you have sex with all them?" I asked becoming a bright red.

"I did," he said embaressed, I looked away not knowing what to feel.

"Baby girl look at me," Chase said and I looked at him.

"What brought this on honey?" he asked.

"I don't know, I don't want to embaress you. I know nothing about being in a relationship and I know you have needs," I confessed, a tears running down my cheek.

"Shh baby girl, it's okay. You don't embaress me, you make me complete. And that you know nothing isn't a problem we'll just take it slow okay? And yeah I do have needs but I can wait, I'll always wait for you baby." He whiped the tears gently away but they kept coming.

"This isn't just about us is it?" he asked, I shook my head because he was right.

"What's it about then baby?" he asked.

"I... I'm just afraid that I'll never be ready to make love to you, I know you won't hurt me like he did but I'm so afraid that I'm going to scared," I confessed.

"It's normal to feel that way after being treated the way he treated you and you will be ready one day, I know that for sure and untill that time I wait."

"You're to good for me, you deserve someone that's ready for all of this."

"You're wrong, I want you and nobody else," he said before giving me another passionate kiss. He backed away and I yawned.

"Go to sleep baby girl, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere," he whispered, I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.