My Brother's Keeper

Comincia dall'inizio

  Jaime just wanted to go home and hide in his room. As much as he loved Justin and he was more than grateful to him for not sending him off to Greece, but maybe, he should of gone; because then he wouldn’t have these incestuous feelings for his own flesh and blood. Justin would be free to date and live his life, not spending it toiling away at the company or worrying about him. Hell, he hasn't even seen Justin bring home nice a girl or even go on a date for that matter.

 “Jaime, what’s the matter, you have been in a weird mood for weeks now. Is it something I did?” Justin asked as he came to a stop at Jaime’s side shrugging into his shirt.

He managed to plaster an upbeat smile on his face and he turned to Justin. “No problem, bro, just trying to deal with all these college requirements and thinking about topics for essays and such.” He lied through the skin of his teeth.

 “Yeah, it can be rough, and I still don’t feel right with your choices, I think you should stay closer to home, but let’s not get into that right now. How about we go home and I make you lemon herb chicken cutlets and rice, it’s your favorite.” Justin coaxed him nudging his shoulder and Jaime almost came from the brief brush of his warm skin against his own. He tried to hide the shiver that coursed down his spine.

 In the end, Jaime just followed behind Justin as he made his way to Justin’s car after packing up their stuff and waving goodbye to his friends. Jaime had long since stopped asking him why he didn’t go hang with his friends during the weekend, or find himself a girlfriend because Justin would just blow him off and tell him that he was more important than partying or whoring around. They made it home without incident and Jaime made a beeline for his room as soon as he made it through the front door.

 Justin watched as Jaime scurried up the stairs; he was perplexed and a little disappointed in Jaime’s recent behavior. Something was bothering him and he wondered if he had slipped up somewhere along the line and made his less than brotherly feelings for his beautiful little brother apparent. Jaime started talking about applying to colleges all the way on the west coast, a good five to seven hour flight away from him. He couldn’t help but feel that Jaime was trying to distance himself from him. Justin worried that Jaime was disgusted with him and he couldn’t wait to get away. It was just the start of his senior year of high school so he still had time to convince him to stay closer to home; he felt that if he let Jaime go, he would never return. Jaime would build a life and find a girl and leave him behind yearning for him like he has since that beautiful boy turned fifteen.

 Justin quickly prepared Jaime’s favorite dinner and padded up the stairs to tell him that it was ready. He silently knocked on the door and waited when he didn’t receive an answer he turned the knob and pushed it open to find the room empty. Frowning he walked further into the room and his ears picked up the shower running in Jaime’s en-suite bathroom, he was getting ready to make his presence known when he heard his brother’s breathy voice moan out his name and Justin stopped in his tracks to listen more intently.

 He heard Jaime whimper and again a strangled moan of his name reached his ears, it sounded so sensually charged, that a jolt of desire speared it way through Justin’s balls and filled his shaft instantly making him so hard, his cock throbbed in his shorts.

 Justin edged closer and closer to the bathroom door as if compelled, his blood was now boiling in his veins and the scent of Jaime’s body wash and Jaime’s own unique scent assaulted his senses the closer he got, and it made him almost light headed. His heart was pounding so hard and so fast in his chest he wondered if it could be heard. He made it to the open door and he took a deep breath and leaned forward to dare to peek into the steamy room. He prayed like he never prayed before that the steam wouldn’t obstruct his view from what was going on in that shower.