Chapter 3

Hi guys! I edited my story a bit. I took Alana away because it was a bit hard to write about a character I made up. Anyway, I decided to have Leo join the gang. Leo will cause the fire when he is five. He will join them in this chapter. I do not own anything!

Time skip: First day of lessons

The next day, the little big three woke up to the sound of a gong ringing through the house as an alarm. Percy, Jason, Thalia, Nico and Hazel quickly rushed down the stairs to breakfast. Hestia was waiting for them with plates of pancakes and glasses of milk. Percy's were coloured blue like his Mother used to make.

Next, Athena flashed herself into the mansion. She had prepared lessons for the children. What she hadn't thought about was the children's ADHD. Sure, they had her blessing and could concentrate longer than usual, but the ADHD made them fidget in class. Athena nearly pulled her hair out. She tried to teach them Ancient Greek and Latin, but the children wouldn't listen. In the end, the only way to make them sit still was up promise to give them a sweet each after lessons.

Next came lunch. Hestia gave them bowls of macaroni and cheese.

They went to the forge in the house and waited for Hephaestus. What they didn't expect was another boy coming with him.

Hephaestus 3rd person POV

*Flashback*

Hephaestus flashed into the throne room, carrying a five year old boy. He was Latino, and had curly black hair and pointed ears like a santa's elf. His Son, Leo Valdez.

He quickly called for an emergency meeting. Soon enough, the Olympians flashed themselves in. Zeus thundered, "Who is that in your arms, Hephaestus?" Hephaestus sighed. "This is my Son, Leo Valdez. His Mother was killed in a fire that A Titan made, making Leo blame himself as he is a fire user."

That got the gods thinking. If the Titans were coming back, it would be a hard battle.

"That's not all," Hecate said. "I have noticed increased Monster activity near the pit. I believe that Kronos is rising as well." That just made the gods groan louder.

"Hephaestus, you said your Son was a fire user?" Zeus asked. Hephaestus nodded. "Then he will be trained along with my children and nieces and nephews. It will help against Kronos. The titan and giant wars were hard but this will be the hardest battle yet and he needs to be trained where he will not be pressured to do better and be feared."

Hephaestus nodded. His Son would be safe.

*flashback end*

That's why Hephaestus was heading to the infirmary of Olympus now.

Leo POV

Where am I? I thought desperately. I was lying in a clean white bed in a totally white and yellow room. It was cheerful. Nothing should be cheerful anymore. My Madre died and it's all my fault! I shouldn't have tried my fire on that old dirt lady.

Just then, a man walked in. He would definitely have won the... Um, I think it's called a Guinness world record? For ugliest man in the world. His hair and beard was unruly and covered in oil. His hands were stained with oil as well. He looked like mama when she came home from work.

Thinking that made me said again. What made the man so weird was the metal brace on his leg that made him limp when walking.

"Leo? Are you okay?" The man asked. I tried to think about anything except Mom, but it didn't work. A tear ran down my cheek.

The man awkwardly rubbed my back. He took a deep breath. "Leo, this might be a shock... But I'm your Father."

I looked up at him. "You are?" At his nod, I asked, "Why did you leave me and mama alone?" He looked pained. "I had to leave. I am Hephaestus, Greek god of fire, blacksmiths and the forge. It is not allowed for a god to stay with a mortal."

I looked at him. "You're a god?"

"Yes, my boy. Now I've received permission from Zeus to let you stay with some other people like you. You will be trained with them and I can visit you when I want to."

I smiled. "I want to be with you."

Hephaestus flashed me down to a place which he explained was the house for the children of the big three, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. I was as powerful as them, so I would be training with them. Athena had added in a floor for me. Apparently, their half siblings in the past suffered from peer pressure, whatever that is. They are doing this to not let them be pressured, and I will join them cause my powers are as unique as theirs and if I go to Camp, I will be pressured to be a hero.

Percy POV

Hephaestus appeared with another boy next to me. He was my age, latino with wild curly hair and an I-just-ate-10kg-of-sugar look in his brown eyes.

"Children, this is Leo Valdez," Hephaestus announced. "He is my Son and a fire user. He will be joining you here."

I bounced up to him. "Hi! I'm Percy! Can we be friends?" (If only it was this easy in real life)

"Sure!" Leo replied.

That's the end. I know the kids are a bit too advanced in development, but let's say Athena's blessing does that.

Yours in demigoddishness, and all that

Peace out!

Demigodsrthebest