Chapter 1

Hi! This is my third story. Hope you enjoy it! The giant war happened 50 years ago, so the Greeks and Romans are united and have portals to either camp. The Titan war and first great prophecy will still take place. Basically, the giant war happened first, 50 years before this story. The Titan war will happen in this story and all the Titans will be there, not just the main 12, so it will be harder than the fight with Gaea, when they had many children of the big three.

It was another winter solstice. The big three were, surprisingly, discussing something about their children. Athena and Ares were having their usual, "Brains are better than Brawn!" fight, Aphrodite was wearing a really short dress, Hephaestus was tinkering with an automation, Dionysus was snoring with a magazine on his face. Apollo and Artemis were having their "I'm older!" fight.

"SILENCE!!!" Zeus yelled. The sound echoed around the room. "Me and my brothers have been discussing our children." Hera, Amphitrite and Persephone glared daggers at them. "We have taken a look at most of our old children," Zeus continued. "And decided that most of their problems stemmed from pressure from other demigods to be heroes. And we're going to change that."

The other gods whispered among themselves. "We have found out that we altogether only have five living children, Greek and Roman, all born after the pact. They were born in the same year." The pact had been made 50 years ago as the big three kids were too powerful, as proven by their parts in the Giant war. It was also because of the great prophecy made after the giant war. Hera was startled. She had expected fifty kids. And another fifty kids for their Roman forms. "They all have a chance of being the child of the great prophecy. We have decided that until the children are five, they will be raised by their mortal parents. Then, we will construct a mansion for the children, and they will be trained by all of you and taken care of by Hestia during the days. They will stay on Olympus for the weekends. We have already asked the fates for permission and they have granted it."

Those words had an amazing effect on the Olympians. All of them gaped for a moment, then started shouting questions.

"Be quiet!" Poseidon and Hades shouted together. "We will show you pictures of our children now."

Zeus pulled two pictures out of his pocket. One had an cute black haired girl and the other had an adorable blond haired boy. They both had electric blue eyes. "This is Thalia and Jason Grace." Zeus announced. "Thalia is Greek and Jason is Roman. They are twins. They were born to Beryl Grace. They are five months old." Zeus showed them a picture of a blond haired woman who surprisingly looked a lot like Hera.

Poseidon showed them two photos. The cute baby boy who had black hair and sea green eyes. "This is Perseus Jackson. Perseus, more commonly known as Percy, is Greek. He is five months old and born to Sally Jackson." Sally had brown hair and blue eyes and looked like Amphitrite.

Hades showed them two photos of two completely different children. The boy had pale skin with a hint of Italian Tan and black hair and black eyes. The girl was a little chocolate angel with cocoa skin, 14 carat gold eyes and curly brown hair. "This is Nico Di Angelo and Hazel Levesque. Nico is Greek and Hazel is Roman. Nico's Mother is Maria Di Angelo and Hazel's Mother is Marie Levesque. They are five months old." Hades produced two photos of women who looked a bit like Persephone.

"Which one is the child of the prophecy?" The surprising intelligent question from Ares got them all thinking. Zeus groaned. "Poseidon's son Percy is the most likely to be the child of the prophecy as he is the most powerful."

The gods were silent. Then Athena spoke up. "I think that is a good idea. That way we will have the strongest demigods on our side when the  prophecy occurs and we can lighten up Olympus with some kids running around."

The other gods agreed. Then they started planning what to do when the children turned five. It turned out it was not a problem to tell the mothers as they already knew who the big three were and all they had to do was tell them the plan. They would still be allowed to visit their kids. When they at the mansion they would have lessons with Athena, who would bless them so they would not struggle in class, in the mornings and weapons training with Ares, Apollo and Artemis, who would also bless them with the ability to wield every weapon, in the afternoons. They would have breaks during the day and a two hour period after lunch and before weapons training to have a certain activity, such as etiquette and fashion with Aphrodite or metal working with Hephaestus. Hephaestus would make and disguise their weapons for them. They would start attending mortal schools when they were twelve and avoid CHB or CJ. The two camps has met 50 years ago and were getting along fine after nearly having a war that the big three kids barely stopped.

Them Hera spoke up. "Zeus," She asked. "Beryl Grace looked like me." The big three glanced at each other. "That's the other thing we were talking about. " Poseidon said." He pulled a big photo album out of nowhere and opened it. Inside were all the pictures of their past lovers, sorted by God. Zeus had the most. The Olympians gaped. All the women looked like Hera, Amphitrite or Persephone in some way. "We found out it was most likely because the women looked like you that we fell for them."

Hera, Amphitrite and Persephone glanced at each other and then leapt onto their husbands. "We forgive you!" They shouted. The Olympians were shocked at seeing Hera lose her ice queen persona.

There was one more, big surprise that night, the biggest of all. Zeus smiled and snapped his fingers. Nine more thrones rose up from the ground. Hades and Hestia were sitting on thrones that looked like shadows and the hearth respectively. On the other thrones, Iris was sitting startled on a throne made of rainbows, Hypnos was looking sleepily around on a throne which was shaped like a bed, Nemesis was grinning from a throne which had a whip draped across the back, Nike looked like victory had come from her throne like a chariot with a laurel shaped back, Hebe looking surprised as she sat on a gold swing with her symbol on it, Tyche looking like her lucky numbers hadn't added up on her throne with its back shaped like her symbol, and Hecate sitting shocked on her throne of mist. They all had one thing in common with the Olympians: a look of utter shock.

Seeing their faces, The big three stared to laugh. "These are the new additions to the Olympian council." They announced. The other gods were rendered speechless. "Drama King over here forgot to add that every single minor god and goddess will have cabins at CHB and shrines at CJ." Poseidon added.

The big three explained that Poseidon and Hades had found out there was a curse on Zeus so he would be arrogant and paranoid. They had managed to break the curse along with Hecate and Zeus was trying to change the council.  The new members of the counsel were told of the plan and agreed to it. They sent Hermes and Iris to tell the demigods (Hermes provided spy cameras to see the campers reactions - as Apollo put it, their faces were priceless) and ended the meeting.

How was it? Please comment and vote! I like the idea of the Olympians becoming a family so that's what I did. Read the authors note above if you didn't.

Yours in demigoddishness, and all that

Peace out!

Demigodsrthebest (AKA Tenth)