A Caper Through The Trees ~ Part 2

Authors Note; Forgive the lack of detail. I've never...personally...um...oh fuck it. I'm a virgin I have no idea what I'm saying here XD. So yeah, forgive the lack of detail please. Also this is really long compared to the rest (get your minds out of the gutter people! The word count, not...other things.).

Warning; SMUT, SMUT EVERYWHERE

***

Suddenly you find a certain young princeling blocking your view and inches from your face.

You raise an eyebrow at the sudden action and smile at the soft traces of desire swimming through his eyes, stating softly, "Well hello there."

The corner of his mouth lifts into a subtle smirk as he leans down a bit further and whispers, "Hello yourself."

You chuckle lightly as his sweet smelling breath washes over your lips and cheeks, asking with faux innocence, "Was there something you desired, my Prince? I would be happy to oblige."

He answers by laughing a breathy, "You drive me to madness, you know." and leaning down even more, leaving a light kiss on your lips.

Replying to his admission with a cheeky grin and a light murmur of, "As do you." you bite your lip, acknowledging where the situation was - most likely - headed to.

He smiles softly, gazing lovingly down into your amusement filled eyes, and brings his soft lips back down to yours. You respond immediately, applying just slightly more force than he is, continuing the slow, passionate, open mouthed kiss. He smiles slightly and brushes his thumb over your cheek bone, raising a light pink blush to the soft skin and letting his hand fall to cup your cheek.

You laugh lightly as he pulls away briefly, biting your bottom lip in the process. Your hand slips around his neck and presses lightly against the back of it, coaxing his lips back to yours in encouragement.

He smirks and connects your lips again, licking and nipping at your bottom lip until you allow him in. Your tongues entwine in an undeclared battle for dominance - one that he wins.

You lay under him, allowing him to explore your mouth and moaning slightly as your tongues slide together, breaking away only to delve into his neck, his light growls and groans spurring you on.

He bites his lip as you kiss and lick down his neck, stopping to bite just where his neck and shoulder connect.

You smirk lightly against the pale tissue, your teeth grazing over the skin of his neck as you suddenly grab the back of his thigh and flip him onto his back. He chuckles as he lays there in the leafy mound, watching you with lust blown eyes as you start removing the green travel wear over his tunic. Or, well, trying to.

You laugh through your heavy breaths, letting your hands lay on his hips as you ask embarrassedly, "How do you even get this off?"

He chuckles at the flush of embarrassment on your cheeks and dismisses your failed efforts with a quiet murmur of, "Don't bother."

You gaze at him with confusion before he sits up slightly and pulls the muddy garment over his head, ruffling his hair in the process. You chuckle lightly to yourself and descend back down to his lips, biting them teasingly as you work on undoing the clasps on his tunic.

An almost inaudible groan passes his lips as you move from his lips to his jawline, his eyes closing and head moving to the side to allow you more access.

You finally, agonizingly slowly slip his tunic, now muddy where your hands touched, off of his shoulders, exposing more of his milky white skin. He growls as you bite your lip and press your lips to his again, your tongue slipping greedily into his mouth. The taste of fruity wine floods your mouth and clouds your vision, a small moan slipping from your mouth as your core begins to warm.