The Begging of the End

AN~ Don't hate me for this. Bare with me. Idk how many chapter left but this book will come to end soon.
------------------------------------------------------

Sanji pov~

"There they go!" yelled a guard. I could barely hear him over the panting of my own breathe. We have been running for days. My legs feel like they are on fire.

Us, beings, aren't suppose to get tired.

I look down to see Zoro's hand tightly clasped around mine, urging me forward, but by the forgien state of his body. I can see that breaking fate is taking it toll on him. Their isn't much time left for either of us.

----------------------Before-------------------------

I finally blinked my eyes open for them only to be met with shiny steel irises. "Moring Curly brow." yawned Zoro in a husky voice. I only rolled my eyes in response which somehow gave a signal to crush my bones.

"Tight. Tight. Tight." I wheezed as I patted Zoro's arm repeatedly. He soon released me so that I could slip through the curtains.

"Come back tonight...." breathed my newfound lover as more of a question then a demand. I reddened at a alarming rate, only to slyly slip to the maiden corners.

Not forgetting the poison valve this time.
------------------------------------------------------

"Sanji?" Zoro was the first one to speak up. We had not been sexually intimate since the very first night. No. For once someone wanted to get to know me and not just my body. It was something I could definitely get used to. I had always loathed other in silent furry, but now is was my turn to feel something beautiful. To be a part of something beautiful.

"Zoro?" I smirked as I adjusted my head's position  on his bare chest. It wasn't soft or smooth, but it was warm and welcoming. It was the home I wish I deserved.

"Are you happy here?" He asked as he kept his eyes locked on the high ceiling.

"The food could be better." I chuckled to myself. I'm hilarious.

"I mean, are you happy here with me?"

I knew what he ment. "Yes. Mosshead."

"I'm gonna tell you something."

"What if I don't wanna hear it?"

"Fuck y~"

"I'm kidding!" I harshly whispered as I burned out in laughter only to be met with a hard punch to the arm. "Okay. Okay" I groaned as I rubbed my arm with a pout. I was truly lucky to be loved.

"I used to hate this fate."

"Wh~"

"I want to be in battle. To be matched by no other. To be victorious for my true skill. I hate planing battles. I'm not built to be a coach. But this is the unfair hand of fate. I hate being dressed up and surrounded by girls who flaunt their bodies' shamelessly. I can't breathe sometimes." he toke a deep breathe as he turned to look at me. "But I can't now."

My face brightened as Zoro lifted  until our lips danced.
-------------------------------------------------------

The next day,  Zoro had dismissed the maidens early, but I, or course, stayed at his side.

Almost as destined lover, we walked through the sands of the camp.

"That did not happen!" I laughed wholeheartedly as I clutched my satin tunic. Zoro had just finished telling me a story about the time he had been on a food ban for a month because of misbehavior, and had a stranger feed him a dirty rice cake. Supposedly, they became best friends after.

"It did."

"Then what happened to him? Hmmm."

"His grandfather gave him life to become a marine, but he rebelled fate and became a pirate."

"Oh."

"It was what he wanted. "

"What did he become?"

"A comet."

"Those are uncommon."

"He was a uncommon guy. He probably went out laughing." He sighed and smiled as he began to kick up sand like a young being would.

A smirk spread across his face and before I knew it a handful of sand was dropped down my tunic.

"ZORO!" I lurched as I tried dressers rely to get the sand out. "I hate you!" My outburst only caused him to laugh and throw his arm around my shoulders.

"AW FUCK!" I screeched as Zoro pulled away is hand so that I could better examine my naked
shoulder.

"What?" He frown with a worry full gaze.

My heart dropped.

"What?" He said a little more impatient this time, but I was at a loss of words. I didn't know what at painfully scared my arm. Once his steel eyes grazed across my now peeling shoulder, he scoffed.

"We don't age," I gasped pleadingly. I knew he would have a answer but I didn't have another option, "what does this mean?"

We both knew.

I had defined my fate. Hastily, Zoro clasped my wrist as we trudged through the, now blowing, sand.

"Sanji." Zoro demanded after he checked his quarters to make sure no one was near of coming. Soon he was softly caressing my face. However, his eyes were everything but that. "What did you come here to do?"

My throat became a sandstorm and my mind filled with locus. I gasped like a fish out of water, but my eyes leaked at the seams. "I should have just..." I whispered barely audible.

"Should have just what?"

"Ju-just,"I licked my tested off my chapped lips, and coughed hysterically as I struggled to breathe. I wrapped my armed tightly around Zoro's neck. "Just kill you."

I held him tighter, in fear he would let me go, but he never did. Not even as my skin began to burn.

------------------------------------------------------
AN~ sorry for short chapter. I live you guys for all the support thank you, and please share, like, comment. I read all the comments and they mean the world to me.