The Fate's Pact is Everlasting

[ Slight Smut Warning, and don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry for trash title]

             Zoro kept their lips connect as he crawled over in between Sanji's legs. "Are you sure about this?" he asked as his eyes scanned Sanji's for uncertainty, but he would be met with none. Wether Sanji liked what was about to happen or not, he was a great actor. He has had thousands of years to practice.

             "Of course." purred the golden beauty as he leaned into the callused hand that was currently caressing his face. This time their lips met with more certainty as Sanji acted with his mastered passion. Somehow, Zoro managed to unravel his partner's tunic and veil that were not discarded.  The tanned man ran his hand over the newly exposed chest as he looked Sanji starlight in the eyes. Brown eyes met Blue ones. Once again, there was a clash, but this time of lust. Zoro slowly slipped his hand under Sanji's boxer band. Instantly the
maiden grabbed his wrist, "No fair."

            "Life isn't fair." stated Zoro as he rolled his eyes at his uke, "Then you die."

            This only caused the other man to pout more. Zoro sighed in defeat as he stood up to remove his own robe and shoes, leaving on his under wear and head band. "Happy?"

             "Yes." smiled Sanji as he ran his hands over Zoro's toned body. He quickly grabbed the wondering hand and kissed the pales knuckles, causing the other man to giggle quietly. Tanned lips began to travel all over pale skin while moans rang out like morning bird chirps.

"Wait." blurted Zoro as he abruptly pulled away from Sanji. "Let's no do it here. It won't be comfortable."

The chase was firm, and not very inviting for what they were about to do. Sanji nodded with a smile as he toke note of Zoro's kindness. A pinge of guilt struck his heart. However, it was not enough to cause him to veer from his set path. The bigger man easily lifted Sanji's slender frame as he carried him to a room he hadn't enter yet.

In the middle of a room was a extremely large bed with countless sheer sheets of draping around its frame. Sanji would have loved to spend his life sleeping in a bed like that, making his own life for himself, but he couldn't. He had to swallow a rising sigh.

Soon, Zoro was roughly biting his porcelain neck, which was sure to leave marks later, as Sanji tried to stiffly his moans, but the effort would be in vain. His face was now flushed, and his brows furrowed.

              The green-headed man quickly covered Sanji's mouth with his hand that had previously new occupied below. "I want to be the only one that can hear you. Your all mine."

             Sanji nodded vigorously as Zoro slid three finger in his mouth. He no longer needed to act. For once he was enjoying himself to the fullest.

They wasted no time ridding themselves of their undergarments. Without a moment's hesitation, pale legs were thrown over broad, strong shoulders as the two men moved as one. Moans, grunts, and all sounds of the sort escaped their lstful throat as the went round after round after round. Not to mention the clawing and stifling kisses.

-------------------------------------------------------

             "Mmmm." groan the green haired man, quietly, as Sanji tried his best to gently wiggle is way out of his constrictor-like grip. With out finally thrash Sanji was freed from his prolonged prison, and he couldn't decide if he was left empty or triumphant.

               The assassin lightly tiptoed his way back to the chase were his only weapon on this ladies safe at hand. He quickly shuffled across the floor and rummaged through his tunic pockets.

               "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Sanji harshly whispered as he threw around every discarded piece of clothing in the room. Then he saw it, facepalming at his own level of incompetence.

                                     Broken.

                                       Spilt.

               And under the chase. Rethinking his plan he remembered Zoro having three swords. Wide eyed Sanji searched to room for the swords. With his fast movements and strength he could easily slit Zoro's unconscious throat or plung it deep in his heart.

             Then run. Run like he was try to out pace Rapids on a river or clouds swirling above like he'd done before he was deemed a fit Vinesmoke assassin. Yes.

              "What are you doing out of bed." Sanji jumped out of his skin as he heard a groggy and deep voice against the back of his neck as muscular arms wrapped around his waist.

               "I-I um.." Sanji had to think and fast, "I was headed back to the maids courtiers. I thought it would be best  that~"

              Zoro quickly cut him off. "Come back to bed with me." He mumbled as he dug his face in the crook of the blonde man's neck, and tightend his grip.

              "They will worry if I don't wake up there."

              "I want you with me."

              "But they will think that we slept together."

              "We did."

               Sanji sighed in defeat as he let Zoro lean on him as he walked back into the master bedroom. His mission was not forgotten. They repositioned themselves as they cuddled once more.