The Cold Life of a Celestial Assassin

Zoro sighed as he sipped his wine. "I have no interest in fucking you, or touching you in anyway. I don't like women, but I won't send you back."

                They both knew what happens to people viewed as a failure, neither spoke a word, but the 'maiden' kept his smirk, and the swordsman kept his frown. Zoro broke the silence.

                "You can join the rest of them in the back. Tell them to set you up another cot, or just share."

                  The 'maiden' toke it upon himself to change Zoro's mind. "But you haven't even looked at me yet." He purred through his smirked lips. His voice was smooth, deep, and edgy. Zoro was definitely taken of guard at hearing the masculine voice, and was thankful for his melanin filled skin that hid his blush well.

              He carefully rested his glass on the counter with his back still facing his guest. "What is you name?" Zoro questioned as he slid his hands into his pockets.

               "Sanji."

               "Your not a lady...?"

                "I know."

                 "Then why are you here."

                  "Well, I am beautiful company." Sanji arrogantly bragged and he crossed the room to stand only a few feet away from Zoro.

                    "I'm not in the mode for company." Zoro lied. He wouldn't mind someone attractive by his side, but he didn't want it to happen this way. "You can go join the rest of my 'company' in the back."

                     Their was a moment of silence as Sanji had to replan. "Shit" he mumbled to himself so that Zoro could not hear. He had 30 days, but he was determined to end this ASAP. Zoro was a tyrant, and was a huge threat to his kingdom. His forces were skilled, but would never make it past this point with the beast I front of him in the way. However, Sanji had cooked up a plan to take care of the green headed animal, and the King had welcomed it with open arms, desperate for a win. It was well known that Sanji was assassin, but no one knew it was him. He was the infamous 'Blackfoot', and he always covered his face, even when he visited the king.

                  He had a untouchable success rate because of he didn't he would have a other worldly fate. He toke a step closer to Zoro.

                  "You haven't even looked at me yet."

                   "I don't need to." stated Zoro with a hint of a threat in his voice as he refilled his wine glass and went to lay in his chase, keeping his back to Zoro. It wasn't that Sanji didn't sound inviting, it was that he did, and that was a problem. Zoro instantly knew something was up when Sanji continued to talk. Usually, when he tells them to be gone, that is exactly what they do, not happily. Once someone dared to touch his shoulder.

                 She bursted into flames when Zoro pulled with a look of pure disgust.

                 But no Sanji was different.

                  "Why are you still standing there." Zoro's barked, and Sanji had to resist the urge of kicking him in the face and stomping away. He clenched his hand into fist tile he could feel blood curl around his fingers, and drip onto the floor. He walked away.

               Without his smirk.

               This was going to take a lot longer then he hoped.

-----------------------------------------------------

                The next morning Sanji followed in suit behind the maidens, as the entered the main area where Zoro was already pouring himself another glass of the red liquor. He was glad to get out of his shared quarters; all night the maidens had shot him dirty or flirtatious looks which only caused him the glare daggers in return. He was just glad to have the ridiculous blindfold and veil off.

                  Sanji cautiously rolled his fingers out the valve of poison in his pocket; he would have to wait until Zoro was asleep to pour it down his throat. The liquid was to bitter and Zoro would notice if it was given to him in a drink, or while he was awake because the whole disease was need to kill. Plus, Sanji would have to leave under to dark of night so he wouldn't be noticed, and he could slip back around allied lines and be safe to journey to the palace.

              Sanji sighed heavily, and cursed his Vinesmoke name. He came from a long line of assassins. This was not the life he would have chosen, but it was the one he would have eternity to get used to.

              To him, it still didn't seem like enough time.

              Sanji sighed and removed his hand from his pocket as he thought of his mother who had turned into a planet after creating him against her husband's will. They she never met him, but he met her.

             Well, her lifeless body.