The Dansel in Distress

[Vote for more cannon Zosan in the anime]

           "Get up." Zoro semi-growled as he calmly walked over to the man that was in his spot. "I always sit there."

           Sanji waved his finger in the walking man's face, "Tsk tsk tsk. It's my day off you can't tell me what to do." He looked you to see Zoro's eyebrow raised. "Moss head."

           "Says dartboard-brow." retorted Zoro as he ledges his glass to his lips to hide his smirk.

           "Now I'm definitely not moving." Huffed Sanji as he blew smoke in Zoro's direction. He sighed as he walked to stand in the far corner by the enters be of the tent. He slowly sipped his wine. Sanji continued talking, "When I first arrived and to just moments ago, I though my you were some type of battle hungry beast that would stop at nothing to get blood on his hands. Your rumored strength sends some men running, but it's just that, a rumor." Sanji chuckled darkly as he continued to smoke. He though about how much easier his mission was now knowing he could easily overpower Zoro once they were alone.

           They stayed like that for nearly a hour until Zoro finally ran out of patience for the disrespectful guest. He walked over to Goldilocks and rested his glass down on the small table as he pointed for Sanji to get up, but he didn't speak a word.

             "Make me." smirked Sanji blew another stream of smoke directly into the man's as a attempt to send him in a embarresig coughing fit, but that couldn't be more off of Zoro's reaction.

               Zoro lunged for Sanjo with eyes like a predator finally catching it prey, but the rest of his face was hard and emotionless. Sanji, however, was like a deer in headlights; he, a pure being of speed, sleath, and reaction, had been caught off guard by a bloody beast. Sanji's back slammed into the sandy floor with a audible thump.

               "Have you ever seen a fierce animal that you were sure would never bite?" growled Zoro as he continued to pin Sanji, making his struggles futile. "Because I haven't."

-----------------------------------------------------

               It had been a week since that fateful day, and Sanji was beginning to wonder if he'd ever actually complete this mission, or would he be a purposeless slave forever. He us salt finished his mission in a fraction of the time he was actually given, and Sanji wanted to keep that record, he had tonight and tomorrow night to step his plan in go.

             As of now, Sanji was walking around the camp absentmindedly and unaware of the setting sun, and the danger that would begin to lurch.  He was dressed in his uniformed maiden attire. The golden locked man didn't notice the lustful eyes creeping over him, nor the trained feet sneaking behind him.

               "Scream and I'll slit your throat." purred the solider from the precious events as he push a knife lightly against Sanji's throat, and a few of his buddies laughed. The man had the damsel in a headlock, but Sanji was no damsel in distress,a knowingly devilish smirk curled up Sanji's lips.  He was ready to flip the man, and stomp on his back to break his vertebrae in 5 differnt places with clean kicks to the back.

              But he was undercover.

              "Shit." Sanji mumbled as he attempted to gulp, but his Adam's apple and the blade made it impossible to do so.

"Now!" Whispered the soilder harshly as he tightened his deadly hold on Sanji as the other soldiers binded his wrist behind him, angles together. blindfolded, and gagged him. One threw Sanji over their shoulder. He would was to be carried to the most outskirts corner of this hell forsaken place to met his inexcusable fate. His bonds were metal and very detaining, so he could not break free just yet.

They would have to take his ankle cuffs off in order to rape him. He could make a run for it back to Zoro. No. He would be able to see where he was going and would be slowed by the lack of his arms being able to swing by his side.

Sanji started to thrash uncontrollably, hoping someone would come save him. Meanwhile, a certain animal on the chase, and leaving a trail of destruction behind.

-----------------------------------------------------

Minutes ago, Zoro was lying down in his chase per usual, but something was off. He couldn't put his finger on it.

But now he was marching, fast; ready to battle. For the first time in year Zoro was caring his swords and everyone up and about in the darkness of the camp made way for the unleashed animal. Some stared in awe, mouth agap. Some people bowed their head, and dropped their eyes. Some people closed their eyes toward the sky to pray for the people who were yet to fell his fury.

None of that matter to Zoro. All that matter was a 3 words a maiden spoke to him just minutes before.

"Sanji is missing!"