26 Day Eleven- 9:07 A.M.

I had planned on sleeping in the next morning due to the fact that yesterday was an incredibly long day. We had driven for a few hours, I had been flung into the mud, had an emotional breakdown because of my father, danced the afternoon away. And then when we got back to the house, Elias and I took some advantage of our relationship limbo by making out a little bit in the room that I'm sleeping in.

We didn't sleep together last night because we were both so tired and Elias slept on the couch like Brandy had suggested because I was too tired to get into it with my dad about letting Elias sleep in my room with me.

However, despite me being completely exhausted and emotionally drained, I am awake at nine o'clock in the morning because there is somebody knocking on the bedroom door.

"Peyton!" It's Brandy's high-pitched voice on the other side. "Breakfast is ready, are you going to come down?"

I just grumble but that's not good enough for her because when she doesn't hear me respond, she opens the door and walks into the room. My eyes are still closed but I can hear her walking into the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were still asleep," She apologizes quickly and I just grumble again as a response because I don't want to get up right now and I really just wish that she'd get the hint. She doesn't. "But I made breakfast so if you're hungry, I really hope that you join us."

And then she's finally gone but after tossing and turning for five minutes, I realize that she's killed my ability to sleep because I can't get comfortable again in this guest bed enough to doze off to sleep again so I decide to just get up. I can smell bacon downstairs but I'm sure that by the time that I get down there, Gabe will have eaten it all.

Either way, I still get up and brush my teeth in the bathroom across the hallway before I put on some sweat pants, feed Mac who is in my room with me, and head downstairs to where the kitchen is. At the table, everybody is sitting including the newlywed couple, the two tiny children, Gabe and Cassie, and Elias. Apparently, breakfast was just served because everybody is just now digging into the platter of food at the center of the long table including pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage links, some fruit, and juice.

"My favorite is swamp soccer," Elias is telling everybody around the table as I approach. "But there's a lot of weird things to do. We have an air guitar championship, wife-carrying races get pretty competitive."

"Air guitar," The little girl, Hannah, repeats and then she stands up from the table and starts dancing around, looking like she's trying to play an air guitar and she looks really adorable in her efforts

"Air guitar," The little girl, Hannah, repeats and then she stands up from the table and starts dancing around, looking like she's trying to play an air guitar and she looks really adorable in her efforts. I sit down between Cassie and Elias and I go for the bacon before it's all gone. "Like this?"

"Han, sit," Brandy scolds the kid. "Let's eat first and then we can play, remember?"

Hannah sits back down at the table and Elias continues. "Exactly like that. You'd fit right in."