54-63 :O

A/N:

Dedication to Aquadancecleo because well she's kind of in a bad place now.... SO CHEER UP OR I'LL POO ON YOU!

54. Yell, "OH CRAP I HAVE A DIAPER RASH!"

55. Sing the smurfs song!

56. Politely exit the room, your excuse being that you want to hunt for any loose toiletpaper. (O_O).

57. Emotionally discuss your dream to become a transvestite when you turn 67.

58. FInd any sort of sticky liquid and throw it on the person's pants.

59. Pick up anything and start working out.

60. Pull out a toothbrush and say, "I WILL BRUSH YOUR TEETH! MWAHAHA! !"

61. Put on a shrek mask and say, "I'M AN OGRE!"

62. Claim that you have urophobia (fear of peeing :P) and start stressing about it. 5 minutes later, say "Uh-oh my pants are ummm wet....."

63. Spit on the person's face. Sincerely apologise but then do it again straight away. Continue this, until eventually they are spitting in YOUR face.

A/N:

So sorry I took ages to update! Will post really soon! Sorry this is so short and isn't my best work ok I have to go now need to pee . :P BYE

HAPPY idk.... nothing special is coming up! :(

EVATRON!

P.S VOTE COMMENT FAN PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES ON TOP?

P.P.S Do you guys think I should start a new guide called '101 ways to ruin a date'? Put a smiley face with your comment if you want me to.