your christmas present peeps p.s don't kill me for not updating

A/N:

I have friggin writer's block but I have to write this so it's probably crap...... Oh well! ENJOY!!! (hopefully)

64. Start begging them to taser you in the butthole. If they question you say, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME, OK? JUST DO IT! THE DECENT THING TO DO WOULD BE TO JUST DO IT WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS!"

65. Start jiggling your bum cheeks in the person's face.

66. Start discussing reasons why Justin Bieber is gay.

67. If you have your laptop with you, go onto a porn site and then say, "Oh crap, my screen froze. Can you unfreeze it please?"

68. Stick your hand out and say in a professional voice, "  Tracy Condom, nice to meet you. You're Pete Testicle, am I right?

69. Start belching out the chorus of 'Teenage Dream' in a very off-key voice.

70. Ask them if they want to see your 'Special freckle' and if they agree, pull down your pants and shove your butt in their face.

71. Run out of the room, screaming at the top of your lungs, "I GOTTA GO BUY SOME CONDOMS!"

72. Point at random people, asking the person if they find them attractive. If they say yes, scream at them for cheating at you.

73. Pull out a razor blade and ask them if they want you to shave their armpits or private parts.

74. Ask them what's going on in their life. Once they say 2 sentences, make your eyes wide and say, "Wow! You almost bored me to death!"

75.Pull out a plastic bag, and pretend to pick dog poo off the ground, muttering phrases like, "Should never have given that dog curry..."

A/N:

Please vote if you don't hate me..... and comment?? Sorry I haven't updated in ages... I couldn't think of anything! Tell me how long I have until I have to update next. Lots of votes and comments could be my Christmas present! MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS!