Chapter Forty Two

~The next day...

Yesterday, the grey haired lady was kind enough to go against the hospital rules by printing me the medical information sheet on Sam. It gave me the information needed in order to find him.

Wyoming State Insane Asylum.

I continued to read through the paper but it held little to no explanation as to why he was sent to such a place.

Oh god, what happened? What did he do to deserve such a cruel punishment?
My mind was boggled with the sheet of paper I held in my hand and confused with the information it beheld.

But that wasn't the case. I need to find Sam. I disconnected my phone from it's charger and typed in the asylum name into the google search bar. Though it didn't look like such a scary place, I still wanted him out of there.

I placed the asylum's location onto google maps and got directions there from Omaha. 945 miles. 15 hours and 10 minutes by car, great.

I began plotting a scheme on how to get there and actually get him out but first I'm gonna need some help. With some paper and pen I began to come up with a plan worth going through. Had this been him in my position, I know he'd do the same.

My mom was mad that I ran off before entering my doctor's room but was even more mad when she found out that I was completely fine. Ofcourse I did tell her that I was probably just tired from the really long roadtrip we had.

"Sclera! We're going out for dinner, you better be ready in 10 minutes." I heard my mom shout from downstairs. She loved doing this. Telling me to get ready within 10 minutes before leaving just so I could rush throughout the house in panic.

But I chose not to say anything about it since I will probably need some help from her to find Sam.

"I'm coming!" I said as I squeezed into my ripped, white skinny jeans. I threw on a thin, nude bomber jacket just because I hate having to find a hot or cold outfit, a bomber would suit being an in between.

I ran downstairs, locked the house door and got in the car in which my mom had already started. "So.. where to?" I asked.

"Finn's diner and then maybe just maybe a little bit of shopping. Just so we could get a hang of this place."

-----

"This place is cute." I said as we entered the small but cozy diner.

"Is it? I met the owner yesterday when we were at the hospital. She's a very young and beautiful lady who started this business not long ago. She even mentioned about having a younger brother who attends the same school as you do." My mom said as she took a seat at one of the small booths of the diner.

"A lady? Did she name the diner after her dad or..?" I asked, confused.

"No dear, her parents gave her a unisex name, Finn. Though she prefers to be called Finn Ella since it is more feminine."