Chapter Thirty Seven

It couldn't be. I tried to focus my sight on only him but confusion still ran through my mind as to how all of this could be happening. I've never been more confused in my life than of this moment. My mind quickly forgot all the past exam papers I have done, in it's place of confusion was this very moment and ofcourse, last night. I had to ask my mom one too many times if she was hosting a prank show. She ofcourse asked me if I was on drugs and continued on with unpacking our things when she'd received no for an answer. As much as I didn't want to believe her, I had to. After all, there was absolutely nothing and no one that could explain the past events to me. It all felt too real.

Lost in my boat of thoughts that was slowly sinking into my ocean of confussion of a mind, I became oblivious to my surroundings, forgetting that I was still in fact 1.staring at the boy who may or may not be Dylan and 2.standing unrealistically still as we walks up to me.

"Hello?" He waved his hand in front of my eyes, his voice finally breaking the thoughts I had. It was an all too familiar voice too. Or was it the accent? Either ways, he had to be Dylan. The dimples that now indented his cheeks failed to prove otherwise. "Do you speak English?" He asked, slightly concerned.

"Uummm..." I began to stutter. I used to date your older brother who might or might not be dead right now, my mind had to say. "Y-yeah..m just new here." I said unclearly. Ofcourse I was nervous, not only was he my boyfriend's brother but he was also supposed to be dead!

"Ahh..so you do speak English.." He said with a smirk. He extended his arm out to shake hands with me. "Dylan Wilkinson, pleasure to meet you." He said.

"I knew it." I murmured under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing-I- I'm Sclera." I said. He looked at me expectantly, as if he was waiting for another answer. Reality struck as it finally hit me. "Sclera Maloley, sorry." I said shyly.

"That's a pretty unique name, Sclera Maloley Sorry." He joked, the dimples visible again as he smiled an all too familiar smile. "I guess I better get going now. See you at lunch!" He said as the school bell rings. Just as he walked away, something else rung. My phone that was inhabiting my pocket began to vibrate as the loud ringtone filled the hallway. I quickly took it out and looked at the ID caller, Kenny.